Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Guild of Shadows
07-13-2006, 07:21 PM,
The Guild of Shadows
Hey!

I was wandering if I can detail a new Guild? if so then I can work on it alot with my bro and we could give you all a very detailed description and it would also be not as tied into the story line if at all as any one knows it could be just something people could join to learn the dark arts.

Ammon
[1ST]A[/1ST]mmon the Wiseman
This is the place to keep up with my work.
[TITLE]|Black Marsh Modeler|[/TITLE]
07-13-2006, 07:22 PM,
RE: The Guild of Shadows
A secret guild... I like that.
07-13-2006, 07:29 PM,

Hey!

Thanks TID. And also it could be hidden well, like in a well like on the assians hideout mod for morrowind.

Ammon
07-13-2006, 07:30 PM,

What are your plans so far? How and why does it operate? Smile
07-13-2006, 07:43 PM,

Hey!

Well the idea just poped into my head. But so far, Ok her goes:

'A member of a great family has been kiddnapped, no one knows by who or what, you get contacted in your local hang-out and you are seen by the messanger who is carrying an important summons to you. You are requested to so up at the house of the family and you are to help find their missing daughter, this quest is optional but if you do not accept then you miss your chance to join them, but you get paid 5,000 septiums to start and you get paid 10,000 septiums to find her.' Thats all I have at the moment.

Ammon
07-13-2006, 07:48 PM,

She was kidnapped by the guild?

Also, as an optional quest, the player may want to return later to accept it, unless that doesn't fit the quest of course... So the player might return later and say "Alright I'll help you" or something like that. It's your guild, so I'll let you make the decsions... I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes. :goodjob:

They could be assassins and thieves, these guys... And maybe some mages...
07-13-2006, 09:20 PM,

I am terribly sorry but we have already decided on what guilds we were doing back in Feb/06.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-13-2006, 09:29 PM,

it's okay Ebonyknight, let them keep putting out ideas...
but remember guys we have our factions basically outlined.... so just keep that in mind okay? thanks
07-14-2006, 05:10 PM,

Hey!

Its ok, I was just trying to get my ideas out their so some one could use them for some kind of awesome mod.

Thanks,
Ammon
07-14-2006, 06:13 PM,

I don't think it would make much difference to add a completely unknown guild in here... In the shadows... Little conflict with other guilds...

It is a secret guild, and other factions most likely don't know about it...