Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Guild of Shadows
09-27-2006, 03:02 PM,

Hey!

I would make a map but its is a little bit hard for me. I am currently toneing my programmig skills to fit that of a profesonal so I can do more than just mod for the game but some day make my own game. it wouldn't be very good it would only be in 2d but I am still going to be proud of it. The main quest is going to be just like my guild idea The Guild of Shadows. How it starts and how it ends. Well Im at school and the bell is about to ring so im going to talk to you all later, ok.

Ammon
[1ST]A[/1ST]mmon the Wiseman
This is the place to keep up with my work.
[TITLE]|Black Marsh Modeler|[/TITLE]
10-09-2006, 04:13 AM,

I think i know what ebony was saying here it goeses

[\] looks like a: N
and of course the other would be 0 = O
if im worng then speak now or forever hold you piece ebony :lmao:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
10-09-2006, 04:59 AM,

10months later someone finds outSmile
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
10-06-2007, 07:01 AM,

Lol,

Sorry I was in some... well nevermind. I am back now. Sorry about that but if interested I will need help but I am ready to get this project underway. It will have to be for morrowind because my laptop is a bit low on HD games. I do get what you were saying Ebony. Just figuared it out though.

Ammon
[1ST]A[/1ST]mmon the Wiseman
This is the place to keep up with my work.
[TITLE]|Black Marsh Modeler|[/TITLE]
12-03-2007, 09:57 AM,

Thread Locked. Not Being Implemented.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]