Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Guild of Shadows
07-14-2006, 07:38 PM,

Exzactaly!

You're absolutly correct none of the other factions know anything about it.. and very few higher ups have ever even heard of its leader: The Shadow Wizzard
[1ST]A[/1ST]mmon the Wiseman
This is the place to keep up with my work.
[TITLE]|Black Marsh Modeler|[/TITLE]
07-15-2006, 01:31 AM,

HEY! this sounds A LOT like Shadow-key.... maybe we can involve some Shadow Key stuff... and maybe it is a secret association unlocked from the Mages Guild, only for the Master of the Mages Guild... and then you can join a secret Shadows Guild thing which is secret with no affiliations (exect only unlockable via Mages Guild) and you do a small quest-line for that???

Shadowkey overview

"Shadows are not an absence of light, they are reflections from another world."
-- SKELOS UNDRIEL, SHADOWMAGE
07-15-2006, 02:23 AM,

[\ ] 0 0
[ \ ] 0 0
[ \ ] 0 0
[ \ ] 0 0
[ \] 0000
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-15-2006, 03:11 AM,

:wtf:

Anyone know what he is saying?
07-15-2006, 03:26 AM,

who? me or Ebonyknight?
if you taking about me, look at the link, and you'll see what I mean
07-15-2006, 03:39 AM,

Ebony?
07-17-2006, 07:22 PM,

Hey!

I stayed up all weekend writeing and rewriteing this so here goes:

the daughter of a wealthy family has been kiddnaped and their is limited knolwedge and clues as to who did it. You are seen out side of the local tavern\ Pub by a messanger and he delivers you a summons to appeare at the Sey Mannor in Balmora ASAP, as you are walking up the way to the manor entrance you are startled by a mysterious figuare, He asks if you are here about the girl, here is a chance to decline but returne about the quest. If you say yes to his question than he will give you a coded message that you must deliver to Elma Sey in Ald'rhun | she is impossible to find | as you enter the mansion you enter a rather large room lit well by a fire pit in the middle of the floor. You see Eldone Sey Lord of the Manor and his wife Emon Sey Misstress of the Manor at the top of the stair casethis is where you have another choice wether or not to help, If you agree to take the quest than you get a beggining payment of 5,000 septiums , when you returne with word of Anya Seys saftey than you get a reward of 50,000 septiums. Anya knows the exzact whereabouts of Elma Sey and is willing to transport you there for no charge. When you reach Elma Sey she will spend one day on translateing the letter to where it is readible | sleep it goes by faster | You find out you are supposed to meet the mysterious man at whome is reveled to be Shadoe Amos and which is all that was reveled to you. Later on you figure out you are to be apprenticed to Amos for training of the Mind in which you learn Shadow Force which is a power of the mind which raises your luck and strength by 10, you are know to be left to some one named Lessiro to whome will train you in the ways of the Mystic Arts, you will gain the spells Shadow Blade and Shadow Shield, then you are to be left to your final teacher, Master Loft to teach you the Shadow Arts, spells, froging shadow armor, scrolls wepons, enchanting, and all other means of shadow arts.

Well well what do you think??

Ammon
[1ST]A[/1ST]mmon the Wiseman
This is the place to keep up with my work.
[TITLE]|Black Marsh Modeler|[/TITLE]
07-17-2006, 07:44 PM,

in my opinion this Shadow Guild isn't very high priority but I like your ideas...
how about only accessible when you are leader of Mages Guild and then the shadow guys basically say that you are seen as worthy and they have been watching you as shadows for a long time... (just to make the player feel a bit humbled)...

I hope you check it thoroughly for spelling mistakes and then expand on it, like maybe 2-3 more quests... to like defeat malicious shadows... shadowmages who have gone mad and to the point where they appear to be shadows...?
07-17-2006, 07:55 PM,

Just a question, how many playable factions are you planning on having?
07-17-2006, 08:14 PM,

wow, i totaly dont understand that quest. it stars with a kidnaped woman and ends with some dude.... care to make a map of the quest maybe? (like this for ex.)

also, the reward is way to uber imo. 55k?
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era