Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
morel.silgrad.com
06-04-2005, 02:06 AM,
morel.silgrad.com
Check out the Morel project's new snazzy url Cool
morel.silgrad.com

After spending a lot of time on my Silgrad "duties" -- primarily getting the Content Manager system up and running -- I'm ready to get involved with my pet project again. The CMS is something that can benefit Morel as well, as our members can be given great freedom in adding content to the website on their own, and on the fly.

Snazzy subdomain - :check:
Fixing the 3DS upload system - pending (1st prio)
Making some nice banners - pending
Adding Morel to various toplists and directories - pending
This to-do-list - priceless
..Err...
I think I've laughed my a$$ off at too many Mastercard spoofs :elk:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-04-2005, 09:02 AM,

Again excellent work. It seems you?re not sleeping / eating / having real life at all :eek:

For the morel forum part, if you make a banner especially for morel, I could change the appearance of the morel forum completely to fit it?s webpage style. (width / height has to be same size as the ST logo)
[Image: lhc.gif]
06-04-2005, 11:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Valderon
Again excellent work. It seems you?re not sleeping / eating / having real life at all :eek:

For the morel forum part, if you make a banner especially for morel, I could change the appearance of the morel forum completely to fit it?s webpage style. (width / height has to be same size as the ST logo)

It's my way to keep busy during the time I'm unemployment, so I don't slack off too much. Having responsibilities and a reason to get up in the morning. I like to think of it as my fake job Wink But from week 28 through 32 I'm employed full-time thankfully... that will pay for the new 3D card I'm going to get =)

Thankyou for your generous offer! Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]