Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
04-03-2007, 09:54 PM,

the 'evil stronghold' could be Bal Fell where Telvanni, Guild Mages, and Daedra have been skirmishing since TES3
04-03-2007, 10:32 PM,

I belive since the Oblivion gates have been opening, perhaps the Daedra got reinforcements?
The rider in black is always watching......
04-03-2007, 10:39 PM,

yea, so maybe it was a real messy situation...

so the Mages made a deal with the Telvanni that they would fight to take over Bal Fell and then later once its cleaned decide who gets it... however you have strict orders to cleanse the potential base from both 'diabolical Daedra and craven Telvanni' so you have to do a little dirtiness and kill the Telvanni as soon as the Daedra are killed?

makes for good quest to show the darkerside of Mages Guild, how they are willing to do anything (against Telvanni) for a foothold in Vvar... I mean we've seen plenty of the Telvanni's evil doings, let's see some of the Mages Guild
05-03-2007, 03:07 AM,

now that sounds like a quest worth playing and has meaning later on in the main quest aswell :goodjob: a kind of my enemy enemy is my freind & my enemy so why not joint attack one takeing them out then turn on my alied enemy while they are weakend and dominate their remaining forces Big Grin

call the quest something like...

The Double Edged Siege

break it down into four parts
External penetration
internal foot hold gaining and disarming of traps and such
conquest of the fortress
and finally the other side of the knife take out the Telvanni forces

it could be quite interesting if say during the exterior penetration aspect if there were: 5-6 members of mages including yourself and 5-6 members of Telvanni then like 3 waves of 7-10 Daedra that come from the entrance of Bal Fell with the final wave containing a More elite mini-boss so to speak whom on death makes Bal Fells' doors open to the player & troops

during the trap removal & foot hold gaining
you are to capture some of the shines key areas such as the entrance and access to the higher areas as well as the disarming of some devilish traps(posabley new trap's?) by gaining control of the control mechanisms.

the third part is quite simple all you have to do is kill off the remaining Daedra maybe say a total of 40ish?

and finally kill them darned Telvanni more that one way to do it?
1) kill them outright

2) Stealthy pick the off as they wander around

3) Report to them that you have found a Daedric burial with "fresh" specimens which just happens to be a poison gas chamber viewable from above where the trigger switch is.(must find the area before you can tell them about it)
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
05-09-2007, 08:06 PM,

Sounds cool.
CAUTION!
The idiot behind the keyboard may type something stupid at any time!
05-09-2007, 08:12 PM,

Yeah, I like it, big time! If it is possible to do, but I don't think that it will be that hard with the people we have here :yes:
Finished Claims
Scc0304 | Scc0330 | Scc0330A
Scc0331 | Scc0338 | Scc0347
Scc0363 |
Steadhelm 01 | Steadhelm 02 | Steadhelm 03
Steadhelm 04 | Steadhelm 09 | Steadhelm 10
Steadhelm 11 | Steadhelm 12 | Steadhelm 16
Steadhelm 23A | Steadhelm 23 | Steadhelm 31
Steadhelm 32 | Steadhelm 35 | Steadhelm 36
Steadhelm 42 | Steadhelm 44 | Steadhelm 45
Steadhelm 46 | Steadhelm 47 | Steadhelm 48
Steadhelm 49 | Shrc02 Farm | Shrc01 Hlivam Estate

Claims under construction
12-03-2007, 09:48 AM,

Thread Locked. Will Be Implemented, final draft in the works.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]