Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-19-2006, 06:53 PM,

knowing the dunmer in the areas altmer may not be a good idea as the dunmer seem to hate altmer and the altmer hate dunmer some. it would liably piss of the temple to have such a person leading the guild even more than they hate it already.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-19-2006, 07:03 PM,

is just me or do dark elfs hate outsiders?
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
07-19-2006, 07:05 PM,

Actuallu Kukulza The Mages Guild does become very miliaristic as said in books because their offspring divison = Battlemages are very military and in Oblivion you do alot of killing.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
07-19-2006, 07:06 PM,

yes but im prety sure they hate differnt kinds of elf who are *outlanders* even more they think they want their land or something like that.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-19-2006, 07:06 PM,

well that self-defense... and necromancers and rogue mage
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
07-19-2006, 07:26 PM,

One final note to all you im gonna come back with some sceens of the guild members i get made in about a day or so. I may even say try to make a retex of the archmage robe+hood so that vvarndenfell's mage guild is a little more unique if I do ill make diferent varints/colors if some are like then ill use the most liked ones color/disign for the robes.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
07-19-2006, 08:16 PM,

why is the temple an enemy of the MG?
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-19-2006, 09:00 PM,

The Mages' Guild likes necromancy. (And I hate how the Mages' Guild was turned into a group of goody two-shoes mages in TES4.)
07-19-2006, 09:13 PM,

and that makes them enemies of the temple? the mages guild baned necromancy, like it or not. necromancy was also never popular among the native dunmer.

imho the temple and mg are both imperial insitutions and would probely work together to help eachother survive.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-19-2006, 09:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
imho the temple and mg are both imperial insitutions and would probely work together to help eachother survive.
?!?!? The Temple is NOT an Imperial institution.