Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-19-2006, 10:00 PM,

good ideas guys...
what if even through being kicked out Ranis Athys stays loyal and in the end helps fulfill the leadership position when the new but corrupt and war-like leader is gone. And all through the time she had been spying on Telvanni and she knows their tactics?
and also i hope that the Mages Guild takes over Bal Fell, it would help in the Great House War

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
and that makes them enemies of the temple? the mages guild baned necromancy, like it or not. necromancy was also never popular among the native dunmer.

imho the temple and mg are both imperial insitutions and would probely work together to help eachother survive.
the Guil is imperial the Temple isn't...
The Tribunal Temple doesn't like necromancy, Mages Guild accepts it, Telvanni use a sort of version of it...
07-19-2006, 10:03 PM,

The Mages Guild have never truly ecsepted Necromancers and Galerion banned it also but it was allowed later.. before Traven banned it again...
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
07-19-2006, 10:05 PM,

vampires and necromancy sympathies... there are still traces of it in their guild...
meanwhile Telvanni use a variant of necromancy for longevity and use vampires as henchmen or to disect
07-19-2006, 10:10 PM,

I thought that the Mages' Guild was more or less friendly to vampires? They like studying vampires... Heck, they've even got one in their guild supposedly.
07-19-2006, 10:11 PM,

well, sorta friendly... friendlier than most people...
heck only Mages and Dark Brothers don't mind Vampires as much... only others I know that don't mind are Telvanni... who either use them to do dirty work or perform experiments on them
07-19-2006, 10:13 PM,

they do have vampires in their indeed... but they isnt friendly... In mages guild quest the cousil of mages ofc suspect count hassildor to be necromancer because he is vampire... and the only reason they cower him is because he is count and a well know menber of their guild..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
07-19-2006, 10:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
or perform experiments on them

Good seed for a quest...

All alone in the darkness, I hear a scream. I feel a chill in my back as I turn around, and there it was, blood dripping from its teeth. I tried to scream, but only darkness came...
07-19-2006, 10:28 PM,

actually you know what.... what if the Mages Guild got Vampires to help them because Vampires fear Telvanni and ones who are caught are made to work for them or cut up or tortured
07-19-2006, 10:30 PM,

CHAOS :chaos:
07-20-2006, 10:09 PM,

pah, i got my self confused and thought of the 9divines, other then that, the arguments hold true. especialy since the tribunal has fallen and necromancy baned from the guild. in MW the vampires were enemies to the mages, and i dont think that oughta change. vamps are hated by pretymuch everyone, and i dont see why the mg would enlist their help. the telvani are the only faction that is even mildly freindly (listed as "hostile" in teh guide, its the only guild that has em there) to the vamps, so i think its highly unlikely that they would "cut em up"/. also, i dont remember reading that the vampires are particularly hostile to any house (and there is no quick referance for them in the guide and i dont have time to re-read) so them fearing telvani is also unlikley in my mind (especialy since vamps are powerfull)
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era