Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebbedin Models
07-26-2006, 02:15 AM,
Ebbedin Models
the new village of Ebbedin is starting up, but we need a few things done before we can really get things moving. We are in need of a few models. these are:

1. Bitter Coast Trees - Being worked on by FLESH -
2. A set of Dunmer shacks

For the dunmer shacks. we need similar models like in TES3. We need some to be positioned n ground, and some need to go on a platform over the water. It would be easier to have a seperate platform mesh, that way we can use all of the shacks for both surfaces.

Remember: you are absolutely NOT allowed to use any morrowind textures.
Lol what?
07-26-2006, 02:24 AM,
RE: Ebbedin Models
I put a link in the "Open Jobs for Modellers" thread, job # 19. Smile
07-26-2006, 02:26 AM,

.....serious..... ok, use your magic core powers and delete this thread please.....
Lol what?
07-26-2006, 02:28 AM,

*Whoosh Swoosh of the magic wand.*

I put a link in there, anyway, most of the stuff you are requesting is already in the open jobs for modellers. So, I think we should leave this thread so people can ask questions if they're interested.
07-26-2006, 12:28 PM,

Sure it's a good idea to start a separate thread on this particular job discussion, as it is a good idea to link to the thread in the open jobs thread, so both you guys did the right thing. Smile

A few screenshots + an archive with the original nifs and textures would help, for modellers who have no experience from TES3 (or access to it). Plus maybe a line about NifTools' max importer, for those modellers altogether new to all this who don't know they can use the importer to bring those nifs into Max - but are talented modellers just te same. Oh, and if the thread is then reposted on ESF, TesSource, PlanetES or other places the odds of attracting a skilled modeller would skyrocket. Just a thought. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-26-2006, 01:33 PM,

as there is a Bitter Coast on Vvardenfell... we want shacks and Bitter Coast trees too! Big Grin
07-29-2006, 05:28 PM,

2 things:

Along with the shacks and trees, can someone make something in the open jobs for a lighthouse model like in Seyda Neen?

And, could someone have this moved to the Ebbedin chat?

Edit noremorse: Moved. Wink
Lol what?
08-03-2006, 04:16 AM,

Hey. I decided to make some unique Ebbedin furniture, so here is a TES3 pic. It's not actually of Ebbedin, but it is a Bitter Coast picture that resembles a TES3 version of our modern Ebbedin wilderness.
Lol what?
08-03-2006, 04:46 AM,

Looks nice!
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-03-2006, 04:47 AM,

Nice!
The soul's condition is learning to fly
Condition grounded, but determined to try
Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Toung-tied and twisted, just an Earth-bound misfit, I