Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebbedin Models
08-04-2006, 01:28 AM,

Since Oblivion was released. Go to the (forget its name) Office of Commerce or something like that in the market district, you can buy it for the low, low price of 2000 Septims. :yes: :deal:
08-04-2006, 01:35 AM,

hmmm, I'll settle with the cheydinhal one for now, it has a nice neighborhood and everything isn't made out of stone in a city that looks like ancient rome.
Lol what?
08-04-2006, 03:25 AM,

Ok, I made more pictures. I added Asunor Valley and Jarnhald Mountains pics. Only five of Ashunor though. I don't have any screens yet, but as soon as I upload them to the cs, I'll see if I can get some to you.
Lol what?
08-04-2006, 06:24 PM,

Ok, here is a pic of the 15 more paintings I made. The top row is Ashunor and the bottom 2 rows are Jarnhald
Lol what?
08-14-2006, 05:54 PM,

You go to the imperial commerce office I think it is in the market district, the home costs 2000, and is the size of a small cardboard box.... Oh, and for the paintings, it would be cool to take a Screen shot of the painted area in the painters quest, or just quickly make an area like it with photoshop. The paintings are nice, but they are kind of too nice; their should be some lower quality ones for commoners and the such, people who are too poor too afford nice paintings of trees.... just a thought.
No, I am not german.....
08-15-2006, 04:26 PM,

Trust me, they are not perfect quality close up. Close up they look smudged, trust me on that. That is why I put them in low quality frames.
Lol what?
08-19-2006, 02:15 AM,
Notice: Indoril
I added Indoril Buildings and an Interior Tileset to the list of models needed for Ebbedin above. I'll need those to open some claims for the Indoril settlement, and I want to delete the temporary Velothi placeholder in use. If you could, make some dirty, swampy texture versions for Ebbedin use to make it look a little poor, after all, nothing of too much wealth should be on the island. And, if they are not there already, add them to the list in the "Open Jobs for Modellers" thread.
Lol what?
08-25-2006, 05:09 PM,

hey flesh, about how much work has been done on the BC Trees? I want to see my pretty trees soon, but take your time. Keep in mind I want them before the next release of Ebbedin.
Lol what?
09-10-2006, 05:09 AM,

I trust we discussed the matter of the Indoril settlement after you posted about that modelling job. That's not to say the idea as such is shot down completely, because hey, if you want to mod Mournhold after you've completed Ebbedin we can certainly discuss it (together with KuKulzA). Would something like that interest you? =)

I might have missed something but did FLESH actually pick up the job to do Bitter Coast trees? Because FLESH is a real wizard with SpeedTree, but there's only so much SpeedTree can do and I'm not sure it could do trees that would look like the Bitter Coast ones Confusedhrug:

The shacks are turning out great though, don't you think? I bet Ebbedin will be a fantastic village Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-10-2006, 09:25 PM,

Hmm, why couldn't speed tree do it, basically, all I want is a tree with a wide base and a top with many branches, bizzare and few leaves, and muck hanging down from the top.

EDIT: and I was hoping to do Necrom after Ebbedin, or is that TR's area? I hope not.
Lol what?