Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebb12 - Ebbedin Mine (Unclaimed)
07-27-2006, 02:15 AM,
Ebb12 - Ebbedin Mine (Unclaimed)
(post editted by TID)

EDIT: Ok, I changed this thing around a bit. Instead of an Ebony Mine, We'll turn it into an Iron mine. The mine is owned and opperated by the owner of Vares Manor, who comes by about once a month to check on things. The miners are not slaves, slavery was abolished, so the miners are paid workers who hate their jobs. They sleep in a small chamber, with the necessities of home, a place to eat, a place to sleep, and a place to relax. There is a storage room that stores all of the iron, so make sure it is highly protected, not by guards but by.....other things, whatever you can think of. There is also a place to store the gold gained from iron profits before Vares comes to take it all. (Make a container that respawns about 500 gold). If you want, you can include a small forge, where the workers can take their spare iron and make them into useful trinkets, so if you do this, make sure every worker has iron weapons or pieces of iron armor (they are not master smiths though, so they are weaker and poorly done). Include quest seeds, possibly one concerning the sixth house, or a shortage of food or workers if one grows ill, in which you need to gather a few pieces of iron or something. The iron is illegal to mine (But if you include a quest of helping mine the iron be sure to toggle that off somehow.) Well, I'll leave it up to you (the claimer) to deciding how things should be done.

MAKE REFERENCE TO SENIOSH'S GLASS MINE FOR IDEAS, BUT DO NOT ALTER IT.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until TheImperialDragon ok's it, which he usually does.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on Oblivion.esm, and Silgrad_Tower.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the Ebbedin Board for the latest information. Don't forget to add a pathgrid.
Lol what?
11-23-2007, 12:13 PM,

Alright, I think what I'll do is go with a Kwama mine. No one seems very keen on an Iron mine. I'll unlock this thread when Kwama assets become available, or repost it on the Dungeon board.

If anyone's interested in claiming this in advance, send me a PM and we can discuss it. Smile