Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebb04 - Guard Barracks (Claimed, Finished)
07-29-2006, 06:45 PM,
Ebb04 - Guard Barracks (Claimed, Finished)
Claimed and finished by TheImperialDragon.

This is a small Redoran building designed only to house the guards of Ebbedin. It contains places to sleep, to eat, a small practice area, and a few bits of clutter, like some weapons containers. There is a door to the basement which serves as a jail cell for the Player should you do something illegal.

EDIT TID: As for the AI, mod the jailor in, make escaping the prison escapable like in dungeons across Cyrodiil. Do not mod the guard AI, I will do that once the rest of the claim is done.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until TheImperialDragon ok's it, which he usually does.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on Oblivion.esm, and Silgrad_Tower.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the Ebbedin Board for the latest information. Don't forget to add a pathgrid.
Lol what?
05-24-2008, 07:01 PM,

I'll take this one and mod the guards' AI for the town.
07-15-2008, 12:55 AM,

For those of you who are interested, this is still being worked on. June was just a really hectic month unfortunately and I haven't had a chance to get much done.

The interior is just about finished, I just need to implement the jail-visiting dialogue and AI, and the guard patrol routes (thanks go to sandor for helping resolve one of the issues involving that) as well as maybe a bit of dialogue and other touch-ups.
07-29-2008, 12:51 AM,

I finished the claim, and it is now in the main ESM. Smile
07-30-2008, 11:36 PM,

Nice one, TID!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-31-2008, 06:53 PM,

Thanks IG! Smile