Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open jobs for texturers
04-14-2009, 09:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by n00biepl0x
Err, what happened to the rest of this thread?

I moved the banner-related posts to a new thread Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-15-2009, 06:29 PM,

Okay, thanks =)
[Image: 2copy.jpg]
"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"
04-16-2009, 07:55 PM,

I updated and revamped the original post, which is hopefully more informative and sensical now.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
05-26-2009, 06:09 AM,

Hi!
I just wanted to make a suggestion:
If you don't mind the difference from original Morrowind, you could ask Connary if you could use some of his textures. They are high quality and many people use them in their Morrowind. And I think that most (if not all) are .dds, so just _n needs to be created.

I think that it could speed up your work and make your live easier.

And heads up for the great work!
05-26-2009, 11:42 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by pero
Hi!
I just wanted to make a suggestion:
If you don't mind the difference from original Morrowind, you could ask Connary if you could use some of his textures. They are high quality and many people use them in their Morrowind. And I think that most (if not all) are .dds, so just _n needs to be created.

I think that it could speed up your work and make your live easier.

And heads up for the great work!

Thanks for your tip, pero! He's sure created a lot of retextures Big Grin He created all of them long after I had gathered a library of retexture packs that we could use for our mod, so I bet there are textures in his packs that would be valuable to us. I've downloaded all of them and will look through them very soon.
Angel mired in filth
05-26-2009, 03:25 PM,

I'm glad that I can help! I hope that it will bring your project closer to the finish.
I like Connary's textures a lot and I think that they improve the game. Besides, he's quite nice and surely he would give his permission to use them in your project. He gave me permission to use his textures in my Morrowind drinks mod (now part of Cobl).

And one question: I see that Phitt is a member here on the forum, was active yesterday but hasn't posted for a while. Do you have some kind of cooperation / resource exchange with him and his team that work on bringing Sheogorad region in game? They have done some great work there.
Their forum is here.