Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRE 9.0 - (Bug Report)
08-08-2006, 03:56 AM,
I have a problem with reich parkeep HELP?
I'm new hello but I have followed this mod for quite a bit.
I just installed reich parkeep 7.0 and.1 but when I through the portal I appear in water but then I swim up and their are just floating trees and alot of the buildings are gone and i'm really p*ssed off what should I do to Fix??????????
Jack of blades
08-08-2006, 05:09 AM,

Hello Jack of Blades, welcome to Silgrad Tower. Wink

It works perfectly for me. I think the theory we're going with right now is that those problems stem from the mod being compiled on an unpatched version of Oblivion. Players that have installed the official patch experience the problems, players who haven't, don't. I guess I'll have to reinstall the game and patch it before long.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-04-2006, 07:50 PM,
Reporting Problems in Dialouge
OK...

There are many, many grammer errors in a lot of the dialouge for Reich Parkeep. Also, a lot of it sounds...strange.

Examples below.

Quote:"The wife of Nirtunus is missing. I think she ran away and saw her last in the Screaming Helm."

"I like this store. Because I like to trade."

"I go there, to have dinner, every night."

"I go there every night. It's very nice. I like the people."

A lot of it sounds like stuff that people...wouldn't say.

Not trying to pick on sandor or anything...but yeah. Most of the problems are from him.
09-04-2006, 08:02 PM,
RE: Reporting Problems in Dialouge
Thanks, I'll get this into the dungeon section for bug reports. Smile
09-05-2006, 09:10 AM,
Quote:Originally posted by JONJONAUG
Not trying to pick on sandor or anything.
I don't think you're doing that. Smile

I am glad you playtested Reich Parkeep. This improves the quality of the mod.

Regarding the dialogue.
It's not reviewed.

In my opinion what a NPC is saying, is a matter of taste (even strange dialogue). If the dialogue has to be changed, please go ahead.

Note.
The rpc18 dialogue has voice files.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-05-2006, 10:32 AM,
Yes, there is indeed a lot of grammar mistakes in those phrases JONJONAUG pointed out:

Quote:"Nirtunus' wife is missing, I think she ran away. She was last seen over at the Screaming Helm."

"I like this store because I like to trade."

"I go there every night to have dinner."

"I go there every night. It's very nice. I like the people." *This one looks alright as it is, but sounds awkward.

Fixed above.

BTW: I didn't mean I fixed the bug, I just corrected the above.
10-04-2006, 03:50 AM,
Skingrad Mages Guild
I tried to enter, and it was a scene out of Dali! I've enclosed a screener with night vision. Needless to say, that was the end of that. Sad This happen to anyone else?

Thanks,
Steve
10-04-2006, 03:54 AM,
RE: Skingrad Mages Guild
What did you do? Try re-entering the cell on a re-load or making sure your models are in the right directories?
10-04-2006, 04:19 AM,

Thanks TID, you reminded me that I did have RP installed (from Reich_Parkeep_v09.7z) as well as my micro-ESP. Someone might need to check this: I could get to the Mages Guild without the RP ESP & ESM, but not with them installed. I can play around with it if someone has any ideas, but I'm fresh out right now. BTW, my ESP was not enabled in either case.

Thanks,
Steve
10-04-2006, 04:38 AM,

The ESM is indeed of need for cleaning. There are a few areas affected, including Cheydinhall and (surprise surprise) the Skingrad Mages Guild.