Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRE 9.0 - (Bug Report)
10-04-2006, 08:03 PM,

FINALLY! A connection! I always thought it was a bad mages guild mod I downloaded, but now I know the source. Sacarrow, you have helped me yet again. I thought I was the only one with that problem.
Lol what?
10-19-2006, 03:01 AM,
RE: I have a problem with reich parkeep HELP?
Quote:Originally posted by Jack of Blades
I'm new hello but I have followed this mod for quite a bit.
I just installed reich parkeep 7.0 and.1 but when I through the portal I appear in water but then I swim up and their are just floating trees and a lot of the buildings are gone and i'm really p*ssed off what should I do to Fix??????????

I have the same exact problem, but i do have the patch
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
10-19-2006, 03:08 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Hello Jack of Blades, welcome to Silgrad Tower. Wink

It works perfectly for me. I think the theory we're going with right now is that those problems stem from the mod being compiled on an unpatched version of Oblivion. Players that have installed the official patch experience the problems, players who haven't, don't. I guess I'll have to reinstall the game and patch it before long.

I think you've got it the wrong way around... Wink It started working properly for me only AFTER I installed the patch...
10-19-2006, 09:27 AM,

If I recall correctly we were thinking it had to do with patched vs. unpatched for a brief period. We abandoned that in favor of the mod conflict idea. My layman explanation is that basically, esm's can't affect other esm's or there'll be landscape problems - but that problem doesn't show in mods that doesn't change the landscape. So if you have an esm affecting Oblivion.esm and then add Reich Parkeep to the mix, there'll be landscape problems. But anyway, back when I posted my reply we were going with the patched/unpatched theory.
(When I say 'we' above I mean sandor, HeIsTheDarkness and me since I don't recall exactly who said what in that situation)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
10-19-2006, 10:24 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
If I recall correctly we were thinking it had to do with patched vs. unpatched for a brief period. We abandoned that in favor of the mod conflict idea.

That's correct.
It has nothing to do with the patch.

It's the mix of mods that's causing that problem (as pointed out by Razorwing). Check the loading order (if there are esp's involved) of your mods.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-19-2006, 09:01 PM,

No, I had NO mods loaded, except Parkeep and still had the problem. Installing the patch would seem to be the only thing that would explain it being fixed.
10-19-2006, 09:18 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
No, I had NO mods loaded, except Parkeep and still had the problem. Installing the patch would seem to be the only thing that would explain it being fixed.

I've never used the patch, and I've never experienced the problem myself either. Confusedhrug:
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
10-19-2006, 10:09 PM,

It worked after i turned off all my other mods, but now i have to go through the slow process of turning on the ones that work Sad

And now that it works, it is fine but at the big bridge i get from 1 - 4 fps
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
10-19-2006, 10:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
It worked after I turned off all my other mods, but now I have to go through the slow process of turning on the ones that work Sad

And now that it works, it is fine but at the big bridge I get from 1 - 4 fps

That's strange, the bridge should work fine in the later releases.
Angel mired in filth
10-19-2006, 10:15 PM,

I really think the bridge mesh needs to be split...