Feather (45)
Telekinesis (60)

And Hound Meat:
Value: 7

Restore Fatigue (15)
Reflect Spell (30)
Detect life (45)
Fortify Fatigue (60)

Since it seems to organise the order of the effects by their strength, starting with their lowest (how I did all the plants).
11-11-2006, 09:57 PM,

Excellent flesh and tissue tex on the houndmeat rw, and the scrib has a satisfyingly prawny look to it.
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
11-12-2006, 06:47 AM,

TheImperialDragon: Great! However I can't seem to find a Telekinesis spell effect?

raggidman: Thanks Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
11-12-2006, 05:24 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
TheImperialDragon: Great! However I can't seem to find a Telekinesis spell effect?

There is one, at least I thought so, there are staves in Oblivion that enable telekinesis, and I think I remember a few spells that enabled telekinesis...
11-13-2006, 04:59 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
There is one, at least I thought so, there are staves in Oblivion that enable telekinesis, and I think I remember a few spells that enabled telekinesis...

I'm not sure what to tell you other than that I do not find that effect in the list. Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
11-14-2006, 12:53 AM,

I looked, and it is there. Perhaps the problem is that the effect really casts "On target" rather than "on self?"? I don't know how that would work, but it is technically viable to be an ingredient property if cast on self. I will try and get one that does not cast on self to cast on self, see if that fixes it?

EDIT: At least, I would, if I could figure out how to create a new magic effect... Right-click -> New doesn't seem to exist on this list, and it blocks those other checkboxes. Might look in INI file for something useful? Big Grin
02-20-2007, 06:48 AM,

Updated with Tribunal effects, values, and pics.
02-24-2007, 08:56 PM,

Updated with Bloodmoon effects, values, and pics.
11-04-2007, 05:44 PM,

A modeller I've been in contact with recently completed the Timsa-Come-By flower model from Tribunal, and I used the effects and magnitudes you recommended for its ingredient. :check:
Angel mired in filth