Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb01 - Ferry to Gnisis (Claimed, Finished)
08-16-2006, 03:48 AM,
RE: Claim: Ebb01 - Ferry to Gnisis
go here
this is where sandor sent me when i needed help with pathgrids it is quite helpful I hope it helps you Big Grin
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-16-2006, 03:59 AM,

hmm, that looks helpful, and yet so complicated. That is why I don't make NPC's. My place is making worls look better (or worse if that certain area made me angry *cough! kvatch! cough*) sorry, cold.

so give me objects to retexture (but not retexture good) and I'm content.
Lol what?
08-16-2006, 05:03 AM,

Ha, fair enough.. NPCs confuse me as well. Speaking of the Devil(s), I finished the maid and the captain, as well as refurbishing the quarters and the lower deck, as well as the tavern... As evidenced by these screenshots which I like to use to clog my friends server.

[Image: ScreenShot12.JPG]
Top view of the main tavern, Yes, I know there are still not enough chairs.. I will add those tomorrow....

[Image: ScreenShot13.JPG]
Another angle indeed.... Notice the knocked over basket.. I did that in game, and I will probably move it, but then it does add to the effect of the misordered room... hmmm.... Notice those hanging things? They will be explained in the next Screen Shot....

[Image: ScreenShot14.JPG]
Alright, this is like secondary storage. Those weapons will be owned by the navigator.

[Image: ScreenShot15.JPG]
Raised beds anybody? Yes, I tested it and npcs can sleep in them without any trouble.

[Image: ScreenShot16.JPG]
The middle room, I need to put a little more clutter on the shelves. The door leads to the player renting room, which is the same....

[Image: ScreenShot17.JPG]
It would seem that the good captain has a bit of a skooma problem... he is capable of defending his belongings though, as he is a level 14 rogue.... the total gold in the room is like 30, so it is pretty much for looks.

[Image: ScreenShot18.JPG]
The other room of his cabin. Note: I need to put more clutter in it, I know... I am going to make the entry to the cabin Key-only, and put a copy of the key hidden under armor or something and another copy on the innkeeper.

Well, that is it for me for tonight.. tomorrow I will make two more npcs, try to work on the AI, and try to do some basic scripting (Room Renting, waking you up on arrival, etc.)
No, I am not german.....
08-16-2006, 05:06 AM,

well when you get near finnished if you still cant make a pathgrid i can do if for ye Ok?
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-16-2006, 06:14 AM,

That would pretty much make you my favorite person... besides sean connery, but you understand..
No, I am not german.....
08-16-2006, 06:16 AM,

well sean conery pretty much has everyone beat for most people anyways

just holler when you done :goodjob:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-16-2006, 02:46 PM,

OMG Schnauzerhead, that looks great! I couldn't have made it better myself. great job, and we'll see about the npc's next. But man, that is stupendous work! :goodjob:

EDIT: wait, one thing: will the getting into bed animation be conflicted by the beads being off of the ground? make sure it uses the default bed animation, just try to get in it.

EDIT EDIT: Sorry, didn't see under the picture of how the npc's sleep in them fine. The awesome pictures just kept my attention to them.
Lol what?
08-16-2006, 03:06 PM,

Saw your screenies. Looks really nice ! :yes:

I like the captains table.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-16-2006, 06:02 PM,

Hmm, what are we gonna do now that there is no Gnisis? One of the other teams is making Vvardenfell, right? Should we wait for them to finish before the ship is operational?
Lol what?
08-16-2006, 06:48 PM,

No gnisis? Did I miss something? And yeah, I can just wait before locking exits and the wake up stuff and all that... for now it can just be another building..
No, I am not german.....