Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebb07 - The Old Watchtower (Claimed, Finished)
11-19-2007, 10:38 PM,

Oh, OK. I knew about the public and private versions, but I thought it just meant that lower-quality models were used in the public one, not that some objects were removed completely. I thought that the ground would at least have a texture though... surely not all of it is made up of custom textures?

As for the interior, I'm not sure I saw that model in the CS... but I probably missed it, I'l have another check Smile

EDIT: Right, I've found it, and have finished all the furniture for the first and second floors. Still need to do everything else though, and the basement.

EDIT EDIT: Oh, forgot to ask, what door should I use to go to the basement? I couldn't find any which would fit. Also, rereading the description, you said you want a bartender who sells food and drinks and an innkeeper who the PC can rent a room from, but I've made it so there's one counter near the entrance, which acts as the bar, but where the PC can also buy food and rent a room. There's only space really for one NPC, but if needs be I can probably change it.
PROJECT SERPENT
Dungeon Designer

PARADOX MOD TEAM
2nd In Command
Dungeon Designer
11-23-2007, 01:44 PM,

Um... I really need the answers to these before I can finish it...
PROJECT SERPENT
Dungeon Designer

PARADOX MOD TEAM
2nd In Command
Dungeon Designer
11-23-2007, 03:58 PM,
Plz check the OP
I think TID may have answered your Qs by editing it. The drawback to that approach is that you don't get the "New Message" email. Smile

Steve
11-23-2007, 07:24 PM,

No, he hasn't... that's why I'm asking. I just don't think anyone noticed my edit, so no-one knew I'd asked Smile
PROJECT SERPENT
Dungeon Designer

PARADOX MOD TEAM
2nd In Command
Dungeon Designer
11-23-2007, 10:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by The_Terminator
I just don't think anyone noticed my edit, so no-one knew I'd asked Smile

That's what happened here. For the next time, you could either post it in another post, or send a PM. Either one should be fine. Smile

EDIT: Right, I've found it, and have finished all the furniture for the first and second floors. Still need to do everything else though, and the basement.

Make sure to add a StDoorRedHatchInterior so that there's a way to the top of the tower.

EDIT EDIT: Oh, forgot to ask, what door should I use to go to the basement? I couldn't find any which would fit. Also, rereading the description, you said you want a bartender who sells food and drinks and an innkeeper who the PC can rent a room from, but I've made it so there's one counter near the entrance, which acts as the bar, but where the PC can also buy food and rent a room. There's only space really for one NPC, but if needs be I can probably change it.

The basement model should go directly beneath the main tower model (snap to about 32). Then add a staircase to the basement, I recommend snapping StInRedStairsSm07 into position then dragging it out from the wall a little bit without the snap to grid on. I have a screenshot of how it would look with the private models...

One NPC for the inn and bar is okay, her name should be Rym Hlaren in that case.
11-24-2007, 10:27 AM,

Ah, I see, thanks Smile
PROJECT SERPENT
Dungeon Designer

PARADOX MOD TEAM
2nd In Command
Dungeon Designer
11-30-2007, 03:22 PM,

It's not a major issue, but the basement and main interior models don't seem to quite match- for some reason, the main interior bit isn't symmetrical, so it's different on one side than the other. This is mostly noticeable in one corner, I attached a screenshot to show you what i mean.

I'll carry on how it is for now, I just thought I'd let you know in case you didn't already Smile
PROJECT SERPENT
Dungeon Designer

PARADOX MOD TEAM
2nd In Command
Dungeon Designer
12-04-2007, 05:03 AM,

EDIT: I just looked at the private version of the model, and I don't see that problem, so no worries. Thanks anyway for reporting it. Smile
12-04-2007, 04:14 PM,

Hey, I was just wondering, am I allowed to create new objects? Because I was thinking of using the little area beneath the stairs leading down to the basement as a place for people staying at the inn to put their luggage, so I was going to make a few new objects- so-and-so's chest, etc.

Once I've done that, I only have to add the finishing touches to the lighting, sort out the NPCs and scripts, and I'll be done Smile
PROJECT SERPENT
Dungeon Designer

PARADOX MOD TEAM
2nd In Command
Dungeon Designer
12-05-2007, 06:25 AM,

Hey, I was just wondering, am I allowed to create new objects? Because I was thinking of using the little area beneath the stairs leading down to the basement as a place for people staying at the inn to put their luggage, so I was going to make a few new objects- so-and-so's chest, etc.

Yes, you are. Smile Just make sure you use your Modder Abbreviation when naming new objects. I'll have a look at it when you submit your ESP.

Once I've done that, I only have to add the finishing touches to the lighting, sort out the NPCs and scripts, and I'll be done Smile

That's good news. I'm looking forward to seeing your interior. Big Grin