Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower (TES III Morrowind), full release 1-4.6.
09-03-2006, 01:51 AM,

:lmao:

not at you Steve, with you

No we do not have a landscape designer, none that Im aware of, ADCK can fit that discription if he wants to

Smile
Big Grin (evil Bob) < this is for ADCK

Yes I got most of Ben's work. It is older work though I'm not sure how long its been since an update and he hasn't been around here since July (at least not actively. he does pop in occasionally

It doesn't line up anymore because of the ZGA Add-on, and some of the clean up work that has been done, but thats ok

I have a message out to him about some of it but have no response yet

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
09-03-2006, 12:07 PM,

Perhaps we can add/merge Velothi Mountains to our ST file. Like Blacklight some time ago.
09-03-2006, 12:50 PM,

Were the Velothi Mountains technically a part of the Silgrad Tower project? I remember the Lore section described Silgrad Tower as the name of the project, spread out over three plugins. I know of Blacklight and Silgrad, and I assume Firemoth was added simply because it was a popular (small) mod that conflicted, and was easy to move.
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
09-03-2006, 02:20 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Rincewind
Perhaps we can add/merge Velothi Mountains to our ST file. Like Blacklight some time ago.

Yes we can, but not until after I converse with Ben V Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Aorawn
Were the Velothi Mountains technically a part of the Silgrad Tower project?

Yes I believe this is to be correct to some extent

Bob

09-04-2006, 06:21 PM,

For the heck of it, I downloaded the Velothi Mountains plugin and took an aerial shot of the border. You can see rips where it meets areas affecting by Fort Firemoth (that could just be my load order), and there were some massive rips at Verarchen Hall(sp?) Half the city was under the landscape. Couldn't be that hard to fix it up though. Any word from Ben?
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
09-04-2006, 07:33 PM,

Thanks for taking the time to look !

I can't tell you all what you can do and can't do

I know Ben was/is working on the Velothi Mountains in conjunction with both ST and TR

So at some point it would have been merged

As much as I would like to see the landmass increased further south, I have to say that Silgrad Tower for TESIII still has other important work to be done.

Saying that:

If someone wants to take the Velothi Mountains Mod and Merge it with the Silgrad Tower Mod, get everything all lined up nice and pretty then please feel free to do so.

However#1: It will not become part of the Official Silgrad Tower TESIII Mod until after I have discussed some issues with Ben about his mod.

I will start a new Thread for discussion of merging the 2 landmasses

Bob

12-13-2006, 04:29 AM,

It is almost Christmas, and the newest Silgrad Tower still hasn't been released yet! Planet Elderscrolls has 1.4_3 shown??!

I think it might be time to resubmit so we can celebrate. Wink

BTW: I refuse to move over to Oblivion because it is a bad, shallow game compared to Morrowind.
A.K.A OccupatedVoid
12-13-2006, 04:51 AM,

Howdy DwemerLord

You are correct, I will check on the status ASAP.

I know their was some question as to my packaging abilities, they were for lack of an appropriate expression "Poor" (thats being easy)

But Slartibartfast repackaged it and made it avaible on a mirror site, we can do that again if necessary.

Really the intent of the release was to get some testers and see if we cleaned up some of those loose ends as good as we hoped.

And from what I have been told from those who have played it, That was successful. A few hiccups but they wil be worked out.

Also, It was labeled as an internal release which was very confusing to some as our internal release is typically for the team to work on and not for playing.

Since your determined to stay with Morrowind as I am would you be willing to take on some claims?

Thanks and Enjoy
Bob

12-13-2006, 02:46 PM,

Sure, I'll do some claims. What's available?

It's close to Christmas time, so I will have plenty of time.
A.K.A OccupatedVoid
12-13-2006, 05:56 PM,

Most excellante

Well as you indicated in the "Silgrad Extended Map" Post you could assist with this. OR (and at this point more preferably) I could use some help on Interiors. Big Grin Let me know which way you want to go, so I can send the esp if needed.

In the Claims section their are several posts indicating areas which need to be done, your welcome to any of them you wish
(just let me know which ones)
In order to do the interior claims you do not need the updated 1-4_6 esp
just the data files from the 1-4_3 release is sufficient.

Also your welcome to use any resourses you might have, provided you submit them with your Interiors Esp. and provide the source so that we might give the proper credits. I am fairly liberal on the use of exotic textures for interior design all I would ask is that it be Morrowind appropriate. IE no purple and pink walls, etc. etc.

AND If you really want to dabble: thiers quest development

Their are several quests that still need to be added
it will require some dialogue and scripting..... so if your interested in that let me know so I can give you the top secret information

Thanks and Enjoy
Bob