Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis Location #009: Kanath Ancestral Tomb [Finished]
02-26-2009, 03:57 AM,
RE: My 2€
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
02:
I think there should be offerings next to the urns in 95% of all cases. The offerings can be any item from soul gems, clothes, armor, weapons, scrolls, ingredients and so on. In TES3 and hopefully our mod as well the offerings are low-level loot which officially was left as offerings to the guy or gal in the urn but unofficially is there as small rewards to the player for fighting the guardians of that tomb.
There should indeed be offerings next to urns. Hm... I must have forgotten to mention that earlier because I was too busy admiring the dungeon. Big Grin

Though I'm a little bit confused about 95% of the urns having clutter. Looking at many of the TES3 tombs (starting with T down to V), I would estimate that no more than 50% of the altars in most tombs have offerings on them. I think 95% of all cases might be a bit much?

*cough* I agree with you Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
03:
I think this stretch of moldcave could use a few more rocks. Smile

I don't believe that section of the cave is accessible to the player.

Okidoki Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-28-2009, 03:23 AM,

Here is the next revision of this mod.

I changed Ennjof's stay function with a faction association (STEDEnnbjofFaction) that likes necromancers.

I changed the layout like Razorwing suggested, with the ghost room attached to an earlier part of the hallway. I reduced the amount of Necromancers (I was getting bombarded everytime by half of them before I even got all the way down the ramps). I placed more detail throughout the tomb.

I playtested it and the one time Ennbjof moved without my insistance it was to flee from combat between me and a necromancer and he just moved into a side corridor.

Hope it looks good. Smile
03-01-2009, 12:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by earendil

Hope it looks good. Smile
I checked in-game (no review) and it does.

Very nice modding! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-02-2009, 11:53 AM,

I appreciate the changes you made, earendil :goodjob:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-07-2009, 11:45 AM,

All lines for this quest now completed Big Grin. Download them here: http://files.filefront.com/Kanath+Ancest...einfo.html .

I have attached a stray line that got corrupted.....bloody irritating...there always seems to be at least one....
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
03-08-2009, 07:40 PM,

I'm just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about this, but I probably won't be able to do much playtesting or reviewing anytime soon. My modding computer (the only one that's capable of playing Oblivion) is currently out of commission. I might be able to play again in a few weeks, but right now it is impossible. Sad
03-09-2009, 02:33 PM,

I'm just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about this, but I probably won't be able to do much playtesting or reviewing anytime soon. My modding computer (the only one that's capable of playing Oblivion) is currently out of commission. I might be able to play again in a few weeks, but right now it is impossible. Sad
I am sorry to hear that.

Do you want me to finalize the review?

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-09-2009, 02:51 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Do you want me to finalize the review?
If you could, that would be great. =)

I've been meaning to that myself for a while, but my university schedule has been very busy these last few weeks. And now to top it off (right when things settle down), my computer stops working. :eek:
03-09-2009, 02:57 PM,

If you could, that would be great. =)
Okay. Smile

You already reviewed it so it's just a matter of play-testing, checking your review list and checking the changes made by earendil. :check:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-09-2009, 06:33 PM,

Don't forget the VW posted above in my last post..... =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]