Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
editing an older .max file?
06-30-2005, 07:13 PM,

I have the nif files, resized by TommyKhajiit. Do you still want me to make these available on my site? I'm not sure if the files I received from Tommy are the ones you edited or if he edited them himself. The reason I mention this is that there's still a gap between the walls and floors. Since I wasn't able to get your original files to work for me, I didn't notice if you had fixed the walls or not. Just wondering.
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
06-30-2005, 07:51 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by kalikut
I have the nif files, resized by TommyKhajiit. Do you still want me to make these available on my site? I'm not sure if the files I received from Tommy are the ones you edited or if he edited them himself. The reason I mention this is that there's still a gap between the walls and floors. Since I wasn't able to get your original files to work for me, I didn't notice if you had fixed the walls or not. Just wondering.

The ones Tommy made are the best, I think.

I can slap together some planes and rectangular boxes using the same texture as the walls, which you could use to cover up the holes, if you want?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-30-2005, 10:43 PM,

Nah. The gaps aren't too noticable, especially compared to those areas with missing textures. Smile
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads