Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to Morel - Organizing for a better community!
06-12-2005, 07:02 AM,
Welcome to Morel - Organizing for a better community!
Welcome to MOREL - the MOdders' REsource Library!

[Image: morel.gif]

For more in-depth information on this standalone Oblivion project across mod borders, kindly see our website.

The Frequently Asked Questions page adresses some questions that have been asked about the project.

If you want to submit your 3D Studio Max models to the project -- be it for the benefit of a place to store backups, or a link to reference to where people can download your work -- please check here for more information.

For everything else regarding the Modders' Research Library - asking questions, posting comments, making friends - feel free to talk away on our board, and don't hesitate to start a new thread if there's something you want to communicate.

[ACTIVATE 3RD PERSON]
The Morel project started on May 4th 2005 when Razorwing formulated his system in a post on the old forum. Various aspects of the system had brewed in his head for many months, twisting and turning pieces of the puzzle until it fit together. After forumulating the system, and recieving the backing of the Silgrad Tower project, Razorwing went on to create a thread on the ESF which launched the project to the public.
[/ACTIVATE 3RD PERSON]

ideas which had brewed in his head for many months
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]