Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb02 - Craighton's General Store (Claimed, Finished)
09-04-2006, 03:01 PM,
Claim: Ebb02 - Craighton's General Store (Claimed, Finished)
Ok, this is one of Ebbedin's two stores (if you count the outdoor tavern as a store). The model is the biggest shack model we'll get, and as it implies, it is a store selling miscellaneous goods run by a Redguard named Craighton. As for his schedule, he seldom leaves the shack, and if he ever does it will only be for a quest. He can sleep in one of two places.

1. He has a small bedroll behind the counter that he sleeps in.
2. There is a trap door that leads to a cavernous basement where his poor living quarters are.

You can do any one of those options. His store will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and after you can make him do whatever you want, and make sure to lock up at night in case someone on the team gets any ideas while playtesting. Well, that's basically it.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until TheImperialDragon ok's it, which he usually does.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on Oblivion.esm, and Silgrad_Tower.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the Ebbedin Board for the latest information. Don't forget to add a pathgrid.

Shack Dimensions:

[Image: qyordvflzc.jpg]
Lol what?
05-18-2007, 08:28 AM,

Is there a problem if I make esp with the cell , the chest and a NPC to be merged in ? The NPC can be modified later on , I just need the ref . So I can finish ebb15.
05-20-2007, 08:40 AM,

Okay, it's pretty clear no one's going to claim this soon, so I'll do it. I'll work from your (kingevil's) ESP, so you can do whatever you need to do for your ebb15 claim when I'm finished.

To answer the question above: I think it's better if the whole shop was modded.
05-21-2007, 01:13 AM,

Finished and playtested. See this post.