Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb05 - Fothas Gilnith's Shack (Claimed, Finished)
09-04-2006, 03:07 PM,
Claim: Ebb05 - Fothas Gilnith's Shack (Claimed, Finished)
well, not much I can say here, except, well, it's a shack, owned by Fothas Gilnith. Male or female, I'm not sure, but illegidly male. It's a shack, cluttered with lower class miscellaneous objects. They need a place to sleep, a small table to eat at, and a book to read if you want. Possibly Razorwing can elaborate more on this shack and the others too.
Lol what?
11-25-2006, 12:59 PM,

i might as well start my claiming experience small.

So can i place a CLAIM?
'People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.'

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod
11-26-2006, 12:11 AM,

Granted! :check: Wow, these are being grabbed up so fast now! My new slogan must be catching on!
Lol what?
11-26-2006, 10:31 AM,

Done and dusted

took me 2 hours to complete (hard work)

just running a few more tests, will upload it soon.

you might want to test it also (i know ur going to lol but i thought id say so anyway).
'People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.'

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod
11-26-2006, 02:16 PM,

There it is done.

solely dependant on oblivion.esm and no links to exteriors.

(the door also isnt locked, not sure if u wanted that, and the home doesn't belong to the npc so the player can walk in without the npc has a moan- also not sure if u wanted that)

please tell me how good it is (if it was good say so, if it was bad, lie and make me feel better Smile.

if ive uploaded wrong, please tell me how lol.

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod
11-26-2006, 05:32 PM,

two problems.

1. Fothas Gilnith is a Dunmer.
2. It is supposed to be using sacarrow's shack tileset. If you want, you can wait for the next ESM to come out which will include the tileset, and then just make it dependant on that. If you don't want to do it again, we could reopen the claim for someone else...
Lol what?
11-26-2006, 05:33 PM,

It doesn't look good... IT LOOKS GREAT! Tongue

(Yes, I'm serious)

Okay, I only saw a few minor things, things that don't really *need* to be addressed, but make it better all the same.

For most types of furniture with markers, you may need to press the "f" key a few times to get all the visible parts of the model on the ground. With a single keystroke, it makes the mesh fall to the floor, but it is the marker that blocks the rest of it.

There is a broom in the corner, leaning into the barrel, it only needs to be moved out a little bit.

The cell might need to be renamed to Ebbedin05

EDIT: Regarding above post by IATE:

If you want to move the objects into a shack model, then you could just move the objects from the old place to the new place. Take the shelf (with everything on it) and move it into the new model...

You can download sacarrow's tileset here, be sure to use the latest models, and create your own ID for them.

--

btw: Sneaky place to hide a chest of Skooma. I like it. :chaos: Now, is there somewhere in sacarrow's tileset like that... :brew:

black[/hr]

The NPC:

I think he's supposed to be a Dunmer male... as stated by IATE just above.

Alright, now the NPC needs dialogue. Don't panic if you don't know how, it can be quite easy. But what you have to do is create a quest for the dialogue to be attached to. The CS wiki might be worth a look. If you've done some TES3 modding, you should find it a little easier.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
11-26-2006, 07:03 PM,

ye he looks like a monk at the moment lol. (a monk on skooma- no wonder hes hiding it up the top)

and thanks, hopefully ill get better for my next attempt =p

and ye ill wait for the exteriors and stuff.

=) :banana:

btw can u please give me step by step instructions on what i need to do before i start creating the interior please?
and i dont know where this tileset is ?(

oh and i know how to do dialogue.
do you want me to record my own voices? or leave that to you?

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod
11-26-2006, 08:31 PM,

Hehe, skooma. He reminds me of old Caius Cosades in Balmora.
Lol what?
11-26-2006, 09:22 PM,

i figured only cats get the exact answers to their questions lol (hence the new pic).

where is the guy who can send the path grids?

PLEASE SEND THE LINKS TO THE MOD I NEED TO BASE THIS ON, and PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD LINK TO EXTERIOR, and WHAT QUEST? and FOR VOICES DO I RECORD MY OWN???

many thanks,
yours sincerly,
a confused man

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod