Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb05 - Fothas Gilnith's Shack (Claimed, Finished)
11-27-2006, 05:11 AM,

The interior is all we need, it will be linked to the exterior after it is finished. Smile

To create a path grid... Check out this tutorial on the wiki:

Pathing and Playtesting
11-27-2006, 05:05 PM,

purr Smile

the other mod reichpark or summit (lol as i said im new here)...

has a read me that tells u basically everything. Wouldn't it be nice if Ebbenin was as simple as that... :yes:

after looking at reichpark i assume farahs interior already exists but is empty. i guess ill use the map to find it. please tell me if this assumption is wrong.

also, can i create a couple items for his shack? i wont use any copyright textures. Cool.

you know what. I'll just wait for the next realease so that my stuff is actually compatible.
'People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.'

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod
11-28-2006, 01:35 AM,

create items? what did you have in mind? you aren't going to put a stargate in there, are you...(jk)
Lol what?
11-28-2006, 01:37 AM,

Do not make the claim dependant on any ESM other than Oblivion.esm.
11-28-2006, 05:08 PM,

okay some things are more cleared up now than before.

i wont use the stargate lol. Unfortunately i am creating a personal mod with it in. (sorry-i know you wanted it lol). I could always put it in the room... hmm..... or maybe something else... like a beamer off star treak, or a lightsaber off star wars, or some crazy space alien from.. (sorry my sci fi knowledge runs out there).

okay i will get on it soon. I'll post the interior first and u can tell me if its wrong BEFORE i waste tons of time on it lol.

here is a sentence i have recorded for him, please tell me if its the right accent. ( same sentence with three accents. The first is a crazy guy, the second is a drug addict and the third is a gangster).

and here is also a picture of the shack... tell me if what im doing is right please.
'People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.'

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod
01-21-2007, 12:05 AM,

The screenshot looks like the textures are missing, did you make sure the textures are there?

Download the latest Silgrad Tower release from the source, the model is already imported into the CS. You can work from that file now.
04-09-2007, 07:53 PM,

I'll take this claim from here.

Shack Dimensions:

[Image: rdmtdfhsbf.jpg]