Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb08 - Hlavora Faryon's Shack (Claimed)
09-04-2006, 03:14 PM,
Claim: Ebb08 - Hlavora Faryon's Shack (Claimed)
This is a shack owned by a dunmer woman named Hlavora Faryon. As I said with every other shack claim, clutter the interior, give her a place to sleep, eat, and relax. Let her wander around the town, go to the store occasionally, and just overall live an everyday life.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until either TheImperialDragon or I ok's it, which we usually do.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on Oblivion.esm, and Silgrad_Tower.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the Ebbedin Board for the latest information. Don't forget to add a northmarker and pathgrid.

Shack Dimensions:

[Image: qyordvflzc.jpg]
Lol what?
04-09-2007, 06:31 PM,
Claim?
Hi!

Could I have this one to work on?

Bye,

Sanpicture
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
04-09-2007, 06:55 PM,
RE: Claim?
Quote:Originally posted by Sanpicture
Hi!

Could I have this one to work on?

Bye,

Sanpicture

Yeah, go right ahead! Smile

:check:
04-09-2007, 08:42 PM,

Big Grin

I declare Sanpicture Ebbedin's most valuable modder!
Lol what?
04-09-2007, 08:57 PM,

Shack Dimensions:

[Image: qyordvflzc.jpg]
04-10-2007, 07:36 AM,

@ IATE: Thanks! Big Grin And I declare Ebbedin to one of the most wonderful things to mod! Smile
@ TID: Were are these shack dimensions for?

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.
04-10-2007, 07:52 AM,

The size and shape of the shack. Use one set (ceiling, floor, wall) of left pieces, one set of mid pieces, and one set of right pieces.
04-10-2007, 02:26 PM,

I noticed there are no textures on the walls and the ceiling. Will these be added later on?
There's no doorframe either, but I saw a ST Shack doorframe, but that one's for the exterior. Can I use these or will an interior doorframe be added later on?

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.
04-10-2007, 02:34 PM,

Oops, that would be a mistake. Smile Have you upgraded your setup to use the private assets? I just did the 2.0 upgrade myself and while there were a couple of issues with Sparrow's shack, absence of texes was not among them.

Steve

EDIT: The door frame works for both interior and exterior. Just locate it at the location of the shack segment where you want it.
04-10-2007, 02:41 PM,

I have downloaded the private esm + update of the private esm. I suppose you mean with the 2.0 upgrade, version 2.0 of the main esm. I have also downloaded that one when it was released.

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.