Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb08 - Hlavora Faryon's Shack (Claimed)
04-23-2007, 03:52 PM,

I'm a little confused here. There are really two different questions that kinda seem the same:

- Are the actual models present on the computer and in the right place under Oblivion\Data\Meshes\ST?
- Are there assets listed for the ESM that match to those models?
For a test, load up the CS with only the OB & ST ESMs and do a "Find Text" for "DunShack". I've enclosed a screenshot of the result on my system; I can't resize that CS window, so the shot is only partial. Also there's a shot showing info for many of the pieces.

Hope this helps,
Steve

[Image: th_DunShackList.jpg][Image: th_DunShackSearch.jpg]
04-23-2007, 04:36 PM,

Sanpicture, please always use the latest version of the esm.

Do not use the shack assets esp together with the esm.
This caused the problems you encountered, the shack assets are already in the esm.

I cleaned the file and converted it, for the other parties involved.

You have to (re) add some stuff, because of the afore mentioned.

I hope this helps. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-24-2007, 05:50 AM,

Hi Sandor,

Thanks for cleaning the file! Big Grin

About the latest version of the esm: which is currently the latest version? As far as I know, there are 4 updates of the public esm, and 3 updates of the private esm. But when I looked at one of the replies in the thread of the public esm I read that there was already a version 2.06. So I probably missed a few updates. Could you (or someone else) please provide me with a sort of 'guide' which says what I need to download and in which order? Then I'll uninstall everything, and re-install it afterwards.

Bye,

Sanpicture
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
04-24-2007, 07:53 AM,

Install ST v2.0.
Download the latest version of the modding esm from the Source.

In your case go to the Warehouse and download the latest version of the private assets (Private Update #3).

Finally install the rail fix.
Meshes>>ST>>Hlaalu>>Interior>>Tileset>>Other.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-28-2007, 03:09 AM,

Are you finished, Sanpicture?
04-28-2007, 07:25 AM,

Yes, I'm finished. I'm sorry it took so long, but I have been very bussy with school last week.
I checked for DIAL contaminations, but I could only find the STAMSol0401ReichParkeep topic. I toggled 'ignore' for that one. The guards dialogues in the DIAL list are always there, no matter which interior I review/check. So I assume that has something to do with the SilgradTower esm.
I've attached the esp.

Bye,

Sanpicture
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
05-02-2007, 02:43 PM,

Thanks. Smile There were very things I changed for this final ESP (few enough so that it'd be faster if I fixed them and posted the changes):

The chair was floating
Added small amount of clutter (five objects) to the back of the shack

With the "Public Place" checkbox ticked, does the NPC still behave like you wanted her to? If it works as intended, it's ready for merging.