Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb08 - Hlavora Faryon's Shack (Claimed)
04-10-2007, 03:00 PM,

Don't forget version 2.01 of the ST ESM itself.

Steve
04-10-2007, 03:22 PM,

The second update of the main esm you mean? If so, I've downloaded that one also when it was released.

Bye,

Sanpicture
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
04-10-2007, 04:14 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
Oops, that would be a mistake. Smile Have you upgraded your setup to use the private assets? I just did the 2.0 upgrade myself and while there were a couple of issues with Sparrow's shack, absence of texes was not among them.

Did you repair it yet? If so, could you send it to sandor?
04-10-2007, 04:33 PM,

I haven't yet submitted an ESP for review, but when I do, those issues will have been fixed.

Steve

EDIT: To clarify, I don't think the problems were related to the shack stuff, but rather to my attempts to do lists with ST ingredients that have been altered in 2.0.
04-18-2007, 10:37 AM,
Finished Claim
Hi!

I've finished the shack and it's ready for reviewing. Smile

About the texures: they don't show up in the cs, but when I playtest the interior they're all there. I don't know who made these wall textures, but he/she really did a wonderful job! Big Grin

I've attached the esp.

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.
04-18-2007, 05:02 PM,

Just wondering: was this ESP done with V1.2 of the CS? I tried to open it in my version and well it wouldn't. Smile

Steve

EDIT: Thanks Sandor for the conversion.
04-18-2007, 05:16 PM,

I attached the converted version. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-21-2007, 08:22 PM,

So...? Is it finished, or do I need to improve a few things? ?(

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.
04-21-2007, 09:08 PM,
Original + Review Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Sanpicture
So...? Is it finished, or do I need to improve a few things? ?(

Bye,

Sanpicture

No, it is not reviewed yet. Sandor attached the file with the SI-dependancies removed. I'm reviewing it, I missed this post earlier. I'll review it immediately.

red[/hr]

Sorry for the delay.

I got a few errors while loading in the CS first time with ESM 2_03, but after swapping to ESM 2_04, they went away. Confusedhrug: I assume you used ESM 2_04?

INTERIOR:

- Light the place with lanterns, not a fire pit. This interior corresponds to one of the dock shacks, there is no ground to support the firepit. (it needed to be bled into the ground more anyway...)
- Consider adding a shack support piece to cover up that seam.
- Floating ledger book (screenshot)
- Floating bench (screenshot)
- Floating painting (screenshot)

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE:

- Looks like it will work. However, I suggest specifying a location (inside the cell) for the book reading package

DIALOGUE:

- Add topics via the result script. (AddTopic [TopicID])
- I personally would change the "Yeah," in StSPEbbedinSwamps to "Yes," but it's your call.
- DIAL contaminations should be removed very carefully (Keep a backup from before doing this). Note that there is also a contamination for the STAMSol0401ReichParkeep topic.
04-21-2007, 11:06 PM,

Just my 2 cents on the firepit: my rationale for using it on plank floors is that a layer of dirt was added after the stones were set to protect the floor. You just can't see the dirt. Smile

I would scale down the fire a little; that size looks like it would threaten the wood of the frame.

Also my suggestion for a lower-class informal affirmative would be "aye". Smile

Later,
Steve