Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb08 - Hlavora Faryon's Shack (Claimed)
04-22-2007, 07:24 AM,

Hi!

Yes, I've used esm 2_04. I'm also using the latest update of the cs.
I've almost finished it, but I have a question:

Should I use, or should I not use the firepit?

Bye,

Sanpicture
You're a prisoner about to set free...

... And away we go.
04-22-2007, 03:23 PM,

Though I have no special status, as the guy who made those pieces, I think the firepit is fine on a plank floor. For people who don't like the "packed earth" theory, just imagine a thick base stone that nobody can see. Wink

Later,
Steve
04-22-2007, 03:26 PM,

It is not a matter of a fire pit on wood, but that the shack is suspended over water. I doubt the worn shack floor would be able to hold the firepit, just too heavy for an old shack on water. Confusedhrug: Any other interior, fine, but not 08 or 09.
04-22-2007, 03:59 PM,

I missed the "suspended over water" part; oops. Smile Maybe in setting up the exterior around those shacks, a communal firepit can be set up on solid ground. And if anyone can think of a firepit-type concept that would appear to be practical on the platforms, I could try to model it. Nothing I can think of seems either lightweight or non-flammable enough.

Later,
Steve
04-22-2007, 07:58 PM,

I'm having a big problem with SACarrow's shacks assets. Everytime I open the cs, the table, the ropes, the firestuff and all that don't appear. I have to place them again them everytime, because they keep disappearing. Do you have any idea what might cause this problem, and how I can fix it?

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.
04-22-2007, 08:13 PM,
Some questions...
I see that you're using 2.04, so the shack model location issue of 2.02 is not the problem.
Some questions:

- When did this start?
- Are there any ESPs being loaded other than this one?
- Are you defining the shack assets yourself or using the definitions already in 2.04?
- Whe you look at the shack assets in the CS, are the models all below ST\Dunmer\Shack in the directory hierarchy?
- Any errors or warnings pop up?

If you like, please post screens of any odd behavior or errors that you are getting.

Hope this helps,
Steve
04-22-2007, 10:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sanpicture
I'm having a big problem with SACarrow's shacks assets. Everytime I open the cs, the table, the ropes, the firestuff and all that don't appear. I have to place them again them everytime, because they keep disappearing. Do you have any idea what might cause this problem, and how I can fix it?

Bye,

Sanpicture

Post the ESP, that way we might be able to figure it out faster. It depends on what the problem is though.
04-23-2007, 05:38 AM,

@ SACarrow:
- This started for about two days ago.
- That's the strange thing, I'm using v. 2.04, but I still have to use your shack assets esp. file.
- The shack interior assets aren't in the directory hierachy.
- There are no errors.

@ TheImperialDragon

I've attached the esp.

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.
04-23-2007, 05:40 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Sanpicture
- That's the strange thing, I'm using v. 2.04, but I still have to use your shack assets esp. file.

You cannot make an ESP dependant on another ESP. Load only ESM's when modding an ESP. The shack assets are in the current ESM.
04-23-2007, 05:45 AM,

I know, but that's the strange thing. The shack interior assets aren't in the directory hierachy. They are only there when I use SACarrow's shack assets esp. file. And I'm really using v. 2.04.

Bye,

Sanpicture

... And away we go.