Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb09 - Andosi Shand's Shack (Claimed, Finished)
04-29-2007, 06:14 PM,

Ok , but could the shack files that I will need to make this be send to me ?
04-30-2007, 01:03 PM,

It's ready for reviewing .The NPC goes to the cells ebb07PLACEHOLER and ebb10PLACEHOLDER . That should be changed once those claims are done .
04-30-2007, 09:13 PM,

Abbrev.

F= Floating / B= Bleeding / S= Look at the Screenshot / PG = Pathgrid / th = tetrahedron, point / sh = the silhouette / R = Resize / Re = Reposition / A = Adjust

The Shack

- Sink the stool deeper into the floor, the feet of the NPC sillhouette should be touching the floor. (A)
- LowerPants07 is floating and bleeding (F, B ,S)
- Move the urn a little further into the corner so it doesn't really get in the way of the doorway (Re)
- The Door should have the StExDunShackDoorFrame model used as a doorjamb, you can find it under ST -> Dunmer -> Shack -> Decoration -> Exterior (A)
- The Bedroll silhouette is bleeding into the wall slightly (B)
- The sack in the middle of the room should be moved somewhere a little more out-of-the-way. (Re)
- One of the laterns is floating. (F, S)

Lighting

- Very dark... Need to give it a little bit of ambient light (20 - 50 in equal RGB usually suffices if you have enough lights manually placed). (A)
- Place more laterns

Pathgrid

- Move the screen wall out of the way of the pathgrid (Re, S)

NPC

- Rescale him back to 1.0000 ®

AI

I got an error while loading the ESP:

Unreachable Package Location Cell (020019C7) 'ebb07PLACEHOLDER' on owner object "STKEandosigetdrunk".

Don't make a placeholder cell, you can use the one you are making (same goes for the "STKElighthousework" package). If the NPC is supposed to go to the tavern, then I will make a mental note to make the NPC to do so when the tavern is modded. As it is, this AI would not work in-game, and it would generate errors while loading the ESM.

Also, your NPC schedule won't work. The CS Editor doesn't know the difference between AM and PM, so it uses a 24-hour system. You have to set 19 if you want 7 PM, for example.

From now on, please playtest your interior for AI to catch this sort of thing.

Dialogue

If the greeting is flagged "Say Once", the player will only get the greeting in question once. If there are no other greetings in there, the game will default to a Bethesda greeting. Add another greeting for after the player has talked to Andosi.

--

There are a number of spelling and/or grammar errors:

In STKEandositavern:
Quote:The place where people of Ebbeding go to drink away their sorrow .
->
Quote:It is the place where the people of Ebbedin go to drink away their sorrow.
Also note capitalization for topic titles (The Old Watchtower).

In STKEebbedin:
Quote:Depressing little villiage .If you live here , it's the proof that you failed in life . Completely.
"villiage" is supposed to be spelled "village"
Also, usually the period comes immediately after the final word in a sentence, followed by a space, and then the next phrase starts (if there is one).

A lot could probably be done in terms of spelling and grammer if you have Microsoft word. It'd help a lot.

--

General Remarks

- Add more clutter, especially around the back of the shack.
- Buckets + brooms = good combination from my personal experience. You don't have to add a bucket near the broom, but I think it might be interesting. Wink

You are improving somewhat, continue your efforts and improve your skills. :goodjob:
05-01-2007, 07:31 AM,

The place was not too dark , I used a Clearclimate instead of ambient. Here is the file . light . That way It looks brighter during the day
05-02-2007, 02:42 PM,

I wouldn't use the "behave like exterior" option because then you get these seemingly sourceless lights from beyond the shack.

I attached an ESP with a few fixes added, and ClearClimate enabled for that cell.

Ready for merging.