Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb14 - Sparrow's Shack (Claimed, Finished)
09-04-2006, 03:24 PM,
Claim: Ebb14 - Sparrow's Shack (Claimed, Finished)
Ok, this woman is a little different. She's basically a witch. Instead of lots of poor clutter in her house, add a lot of magical clutter, like potions and poisons, enchanted items, and some scrolls. Sparrow can have a pet, she's special, and give it a name that a crazy old dark elf witch would give to a puppy. She has a quest in association to Darvala Sethri, so you may be called up again to work on this when quest development starts. Give sparrow a full schedule, which includes sleeping, eating, and DEFINATELY read and mix potions, and if you want she can practice spells on a target. She's old, and make sure she is wearing a robe, an old, poor robe.

1. To claim this location, please post a reply saying so. It's not granted until TheImperialDragon ok's it, which he usually does.

2. To mod a claim, start a new .esp dependant on Oblivion.esm, and Silgrad_Tower.esm. Mod the location at your discretion and free time, within reason. Please check the Ebbedin Board for the latest information. Don't forget to add a pathgrid.
Lol what?
11-12-2006, 10:41 PM,

I'm interested in taking this on after the tileset is "done". I was thinking about making her have a special interest in alchemy, possibly involving a couple of ingredient-retrieval quests for the PC, depending on their alchemical expertise.

I'd also like to suggest that the quest with Darvala not involve the same item, but it would certainly be of the "unfounded suspicion" type that refers both to the TES3 quest and the continuing feud between the two.

One last note: assuming her shack is put together using the tileset, which interior pieces should I put together initially?

Later,
Steve
11-13-2006, 02:39 AM,

Granted :check:

I like your ideas, unfortunately I can't tell you about the tileset. I havn't tested it yet and I currently can't. I'll love to see some screens of your results though.
Lol what?
11-13-2006, 03:08 AM,

OK, I'll just throw something together and let you and TID evaluate it.

Later,
Steve
01-21-2007, 12:12 AM,

Still here. Wink
01-21-2007, 02:52 AM,
Ebbedin exterior status?
I'll admit that this has not been the top priority for me lately, but I was kinda waiting for the Ebbedin-in-Silgrad exterior to be done and then fit an interior to it. Is there a status report on that?

Thanks,
Steve
02-26-2007, 06:43 AM,

I'm finally starting! Since this is my very first full interior, I expect to get thoroughly hammered by everyone involved. Smile I was also thinking a little about Sparrow herself, who is Bosmer and I thought: Let's make her a vegetarian. Big Grin With my limited knowledge of the Green Pact, being a vegetarian alchemist could easily have gotten her run outta Valenwood.

I'll try to get a preliminary run up her for evaluation in a couple of days.

Just a thought,
Steve
02-27-2007, 02:40 AM,

Vegetarian, that's a good one. Make her have some sickly green skin do to the lack of protien in her diet. And then, a quest to try to find out where the missing travelling meat salesmen went after he headed to her house to sell some meat.
Lol what?
02-27-2007, 05:42 AM,
Here's a first cut...
With just the basics: interior pieces, lighting, basic furniture and the start of clutter. Since this is my first interior, I'm going to do the same annoyingly interactive style I use with my models. Anyone who wants to (and has 1.70), feel free to download, "coc Ebbedin14" and tell me about cleanliness, lighting, clutter suggestions, etc.

Later,
Steve
02-27-2007, 07:07 PM,

Thanks, I'll check it out when I get home. This may not be included into the main Ebbedin mod though due to some location issues, but I'll merge it into an ESP which will place it further away.
Lol what?