Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Claim: Ebb14 - Sparrow's Shack (Claimed, Finished)
02-27-2007, 07:12 PM,

Remember, this version is just for checking out and knocking about. Smile No NPC, no path, and it needs a lot more clutter, as well as a couple of new models. It is nowhere near ready for primetime yet.

Thanks,
Steve
02-28-2007, 09:55 AM,
Unclean!
Just checked my ESP out using TESSnip and it's dirty. Sad I'm confused as to why though. The extra cells are ChorrolMagesGuildLibrary, CheydinhalLlevanaNedarensBasement, BrumaFightersGuild, PellGateIrrokitheWidesHouse, and SkingradMagesGuild. Thing is I've never visited those cells while making my ESP. Also when you get to each GRUP that includes those CELLs, the accompanying sibling GRUP record to each of those CELLS has zero records and 20 bytes as opposed to the ~3600 bytes for the CELL I'm actually working on.

Any clue as to what I touched accidentally to do this?

Thanks,
Steve

EDIT: Interesting. I opened the CS with just the OB and ST ESMs (ST size: 32.1 MB (33,660,089 bytes), dated Friday, January 26, 2007, 2:11:00 PM), saved immediately and got those same cells in the NothingButSilgrad.esp file.
02-28-2007, 05:51 PM,

That's rather odd, could it be the Silgrad Master File does something? I know there have been issues with te ESM and other cells before (*cough*Skingrad Mage's Guild*cough*) but the ESP shouldn't include cells a master file edits, or else you would see every object place or person in Oblivion in the list of any ESP. That's quite odd.
Lol what?
03-01-2007, 07:33 PM,
RE: Unclean!
Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
Just checked my ESP out using TESSnip and it's dirty. Sad I'm confused as to why though. The extra cells are ChorrolMagesGuildLibrary, CheydinhalLlevanaNedarensBasement, BrumaFightersGuild, PellGateIrrokitheWidesHouse, and SkingradMagesGuild. Thing is I've never visited those cells while making my ESP. Also when you get to each GRUP that includes those CELLs, the accompanying sibling GRUP record to each of those CELLS has zero records and 20 bytes as opposed to the ~3600 bytes for the CELL I'm actually working on.

Any clue as to what I touched accidentally to do this?

Thanks,
Steve

EDIT: Interesting. I opened the CS with just the OB and ST ESMs (ST size: 32.1 MB (33,660,089 bytes), dated Friday, January 26, 2007, 2:11:00 PM), saved immediately and got those same cells in the NothingButSilgrad.esp file.
That has to do with the esm, check this link.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-01-2007, 07:36 PM,

So I should do nothing with Bruma, Irroki, etc for now, but then "ignore" them in the CS just before posting it for merging?

Thanks,
Steve
03-01-2007, 07:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
So I should do nothing with Bruma, Irroki, etc for now, but then "ignore" them in the CS just before posting it for merging?

Thanks,
Steve
Yes.

I had no time to look through your interior but I'll do that (no review) tomorrow and give some feedback.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-03-2007, 04:19 PM,

It's a nice interior. Smile

I would add more clutter, as you said yourself.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-10-2007, 07:13 PM,

Small error in title. As of 10 March 2007, not finished yet. In fact I'll wrap it up hopefully shortly after the next public release.

Thanks,
Steve
04-09-2007, 08:24 PM,

SACarrow, ya still on this?
04-09-2007, 09:19 PM,
Yep
I got derailed with the non-Havokked ingredients and then distracted by modelling the accessories, then the lighthouse, and now the bottles. This will happen before I start the next modelling project, honest. Smile

I was also a little fearful as to how badly ST 2.0 would mess up my work on the interior so far, but no time like the present to find out...

Steve