Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebb15 - Buyable House (Claimed, Finished)
05-15-2007, 03:38 PM,

There are containers in the cell . Reposition the door ? Where ? I tried the wall where I had the rug , but the wooden beam there makes it Impossible .
05-15-2007, 03:45 PM,

Sorry, I forgot to attach the screenshots this morning. The door was bleeding, and I meant to say to add more containers/clutter.

I only attached screenshots #s two and three because the first was deleted, and the other two, well, I could attach them, but I don't think they're necessary. Should be easy enough to figure out what I'm talking about, but I can attach new screenshots if you need them.

Sorry for the confusion.
05-15-2007, 05:45 PM,

Here it is . The door should be left on the inside , not be moved to the outside as I said earlier . I tested it and the house buying script worked . I could not test the recieps , but I'm pretty sure they will run fine once the general store is done . Here is the new version .
05-17-2007, 03:18 AM,

AddTopic STKEebbhouseinquiry

That needs to be added to the dialogue greeting result script for Vares. I know you did that in the original version, but it needed to be removed from the file in order to be merged properly. :/ That will have to be done seperately, I just thought I'd mention it. :book: We'll get back to that when the claim is ready for merging.

You have two choices, you can either make another NPC (I have a good outdoor shop location in an exterior cell), or you can wait for the general store claim to be finished and merged (I'm assuming you're going that route). Either way, the claim is not finished until whichever NPC sells the furniture and the quest is fully operational.

ST Moddership comes with dedication and visible effort. Most modders would need around 5 claims (rough number, we don't promote based on a number, but more on a modder's skill and dedication) with a decent quality. If a modder works quickly to get seven (picking a random number here, again, it's not the number that counts) claims done, but they are all full of errors and they aren't all that great, the modder in question isn't likely to get promoted. The revision process helps a lot with improving modders' abilities. But someone who spends just a little extra time to really make their claims something special without many errors would get promoted faster. Having finished five of these claims and met the requisites, the modder would very likely be promoted. Quality over quantity is the thing to remember! Smile

I have attached a new ESP for you to work from, there are a few very minor changes (most notably, the dialogue entry mentioned at the top of the post was removed).
05-17-2007, 06:04 AM,

Another merchant would be a bit too much for a town like Ebbedin in my opinion . I'll just wait for the general store to finish .
05-21-2007, 01:12 AM,

Okay, new ESP with Craighton's shack in there ATTACHED. Finish off the quest, playtest it, then it can all be merged.

AddTopic STKEebbhouseinquiry - Just a reminder note for myself.
05-22-2007, 12:23 PM,

kingevil?
05-22-2007, 02:28 PM,

Oh , missed this , sorry.
Great ! will finish it .
EDIT: keeps crashing when I try to save it .
05-22-2007, 10:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
EDIT: keeps crashing when I try to save it .

I don't have that problem. Do you have the latest ESM? I used the CS v.1.0. Try it again with a new file (don't keep trying the same one, it probably corrupts itself more and more everytime it crashes).

Load Oblivion.esm, Silgrad_Tower.esm, and Ebbedins02and15.esp only. That's why I put 15 in the title of this ESP.
05-23-2007, 11:10 AM,

I have the latest .esm , but I always used the old one for modding . It doesn't crash wen modding , but when trying to save .I've had exactly the same problem when trying to save a claim with a piece of bonemold armor in it . Maybe it's something like that . Just some object acting weird here .