Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebb15 - Buyable House (Claimed, Finished)
06-09-2007, 04:43 PM,

I have now Idea, one day the dialogue worked fine, and now it doesn't, didn't touch it. Also checked my quests to see if I didn't already buy it, but no. The dialogue has disappeard ingame, but looks fine in the CS. T alk to vares and see if it works with you.
06-09-2007, 05:28 PM,

The ESP you uploaded is dependant on the SI ESM.

Okay, that was probably something I did a while back because of a dialogue error. This one should work. The SI contaminations will have to be removed though. I'll give it a try in-game.
07-03-2007, 05:53 PM,

kingevil, I sent you the result of my playtest in a PM a while back, have you had a chance to fix the quest yet?
07-05-2007, 05:36 PM,

Sorry for the late repley. yes, I got them. I have no idea what could be wrong. I'm sorry >(. Nveer been too good in scripting. If someone with more knowledge in that area would check it, it would be much appreceated.

EDIT TID:

I found the problem, the conditions were all DoOnce1, when they should have been DoOnce1, then DoOnce2, and so on. The script should also have been set as a Quest script and not an object. I spell-checked most of the dialogue. I attached the ESP, and moved to completed.