Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP 9.0 - More Bugs to Squash (Bug Reports)
09-10-2006, 01:20 AM,

#23: Oki, I didn?t know the sheets growing out from the bottom of the mushroom were still invisible from one side. I?ll doublecheck and fix that soon.

#37: The brick texture was more or less intended as temporary. I wasn?t happy about it but I don?t think I got as far as registering it in the open job thread. It looks completely crazy of course, bricks don?t have cement for borders, but players who don?t pay close enough attention probably won?t think it stands out very much.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-10-2006, 02:15 AM,
RE: RP 9.0 - More Bugs to Squash (Bug Reports)
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
#43: I think this entry can be cut since I believe JONJONAUG recently agreed to go over the written dialogue in the mod and improve it. Smile

After I'm done with my own interiors and the dialouge for the NPCs in them, I'll take a closer look there.

Should I make a seperate esp for that?

Also, found a model error with the StDoorRed (model InRedSmallCorridor.nif) door. The handle is on the wrong side (when the door opens, it opens as if the hinge were by the handle).
09-10-2006, 02:27 AM,
Quote:Originally posted by JONJONAUG
After I'm done with my own interiors and the dialouge for the NPCs in them, I'll take a closer look there.

Should I make a seperate esp for that?

Also, found a model error with the StDoorRed (model InRedSmallCorridor.nif) door. The handle is on the wrong side (when the door opens, it opens as if the hinge were by the handle).

Yes, starting a new esp is always a good idea. If something goes wrong in the merge process it's much easier to find the conflicting entry.

I'll investigate the door, thanks for mentioning it. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-10-2006, 09:10 AM,
I would advise to save every dial change in an separate esp and test if the CS returns no errors. The Dial changes can give a lot of errors (even one line).

If you save five or six changes in one esp without checking and find that there are errors during the loading process of the CS, you have to start over. Very annoying.

Please also check the quest stages.TIA. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-17-2006, 02:55 PM,
There are quite a few floating exterior buildings (screenshot).
I saw these in: -3,5 / -3,2 / -1,1 / 2,8 and 3,7. I'll correct it.

If you see problems in other cells, please let me know. Smile

While walking on the small bridge the PC falls through the surface (screenshot).

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-22-2006, 03:20 AM,
50. Take the Deciever's Fury "DBUpperShirt10" or "DBUpperShirt20" or whatever out of Reich Parkeep claims 16, 18, and 26, as it is meant to be a levelled unique item rewarded to the player during the Dark Brotherhood questline.
09-22-2006, 05:33 AM,

Screenshot

EDIT TheImperialDragon: ADDED :check:
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
09-22-2006, 04:29 PM,

oh yeah i forgot about the bidges doing that my pour adrable ratsess with there wet pink nosies keep geting in over their heads so to speek Big Grin

Quote:I think that was before I switched from my defunct custom climate to the general Tamriel climate. The weather behaves normally after I did that. I rather liked the idea of a custom climate, and I liked some of the changes like different sunrise and sunset settings, but it just had too many problems for me to have the time to fix them, so it was best to just remove it. Smile
I was a vampire and well @50% Vamprisum cause i almost never drank blood save for npc refusel when i have quests to do and well it was late enought in tamrial for me to be out but yeah i go totaly Pwned by RP's Late Sunset it wasnt prety. oh well im not a vamp player, with my new charicter, but next time you change times post it on the dl for us vampers :goodjob:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
09-23-2006, 06:55 PM,

50. Fixed. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-24-2006, 10:50 AM,

48. Fixed. I also fixed the floating for cell 1,7. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD