Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwemer technology guild
09-05-2006, 05:30 PM,
Dwemer technology guild
I don't know if anyone said this idea (too lazy to look if anyone did) but maybe there can be a guild or faction where members go the way of the Dwemer and try to make Nirn have a technological future

you also get cool stuff as you complete quests, like a magic rifle or a robot servant :goodjob:
I have no idea what is going around here
09-05-2006, 06:30 PM,

if anyone can do that it is either... Mages Guild, Telvanni, or House Dagoth...
10-09-2006, 04:19 AM,

Howdy yo i-m the mage guild goto man(a little exagerated) hence im makeing their plot if you want a subquest set for the mages guild give me a holler on the mages guild tread and maybe we can discuse as KuKulzA is right about who would would have an intrest in Dwemer tech.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
10-09-2006, 05:12 PM,
RE: Dwemer technology guild
Quote:Originally posted by somebody
I don't know if anyone said this idea (too lazy to look if anyone did) but maybe there can be a guild or faction where members go the way of the Dwemer and try to make Nirn have a technological future

you also get cool stuff as you complete quests, like a magic rifle or a robot servant :goodjob:
10-09-2006, 05:15 PM,

No guns no airplanes no robots come on its medieval based fanasty.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
10-09-2006, 06:00 PM,

I think a guild like this could possibly be implimented, but would have to be unique and have good rewards. There are much more important guilds though, and if you think of some good quests they could be put in as standalone quests or in other guilds. (No flying lazar robots plz :eek: )
10-09-2006, 06:12 PM,

DEFINENTLY NO ROBOTS!!!,buuuuut medievil dwemer textured muskets sound good (muskets=medievil guns) remember Morrowind had a Sniper Rifle? god that was fun to mess around with,and good to take down Werewolves,killed the lore and immersion though :S,did anyone see the mod for a whole Star Trek place? it was massive and it had RIDEABLE spaceships!!!! Tommy The Khajiit made it i think,it was fantastic..but didnt fit into Morrowind.Nonetheless it was exquisite work.

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread,couldnt resist! Big Grin

P.S.: No i dont like Star Trek or Star Wars i actually hate space stuff Wink
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
10-09-2006, 06:26 PM,

Ugh... NO guns.
10-09-2006, 06:45 PM,

No need for big red caps,was just a thought... :|
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
10-09-2006, 06:47 PM,

If it is to be a guild or something, I think it should some super secret society that you will never hear of it on the street and no NPC's will know if its existance, unless they are in the sect. Maybe the last living Dwemer in morrowind could be leader. But please, NO GUNS!!!!!!!! NONE!!!!! or anything technological, only very limited technology.
Semper Fidelis..... - Always Faithful (Marine Corp Motto)