Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwemer technology guild
03-19-2007, 10:02 PM,

Wait.....wait....wait!

Everyone is saying! NO robots!(and i would agree with you) But! what wold you call a Dwemer centerion(Not sure how its speled) then?

===local===
03-19-2007, 10:21 PM,

Thats simple, we would call it a lore-friendly construction Cool.

:bananarock: :banana: :bananarock: :banana:
The rider in black is always watching......
03-19-2007, 11:44 PM,

If it is my missunderstanding I believe this faction was trashed.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
03-20-2007, 12:04 AM,

it was nixed for sure
plus, Dwemer research is in the hands of Telvanni and Mages Guild

though if you think of it... Edwinna was in Ald-ruhn... she may have died, and she was the main researcher of Dwemer on Vvardenfell in the Mages Guild... but we'll see, no doubt more mages will come, plus she may not have died, maybe she chickened out and teleported out of Ald-ruhn
03-20-2007, 12:39 AM,

:lmao:
03-20-2007, 12:57 AM,

Just popin in a word :yes: The Mage guild could have a side quest about Dwemer Reseach kinda like the tears of the savior quest something not required but fun to do. just an artifact hunt only in one of the more large ruins. Kinda think Mehrunes Razor meets Dwemer ruins big large area lots of enemys a few puzzles & traps, fun to play.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
03-20-2007, 12:58 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
Just popin in a word :yes: The Mage guild could have a side quest about Dwemer Reseach kinda like the tears of the savior quest something not required but fun to do. just an artifact hunt only in one of the more large ruins. Kinda think Mehrunes Razor meets Dwemer ruins big large area lots of enemys a few puzzles & traps, fun to play.
hey, weren't you in-charge of making the Mages Guild quest-line?

how's that going huh? Smile
if not well, please work on it, or if you must, drop the claim
05-16-2007, 05:58 AM,

I think we could possibly reintroduce Louis Beauchamp!

BEGIN PART ONE

Well, instead of having a guild, you have that old Breton moaning for one last journey as he lies near his deathbed. He foretells his own doom, and speaks of a Dwemer Steamship, which lies near the coastline west of Seyda Neen. The problem is, he wishes to board it but it is lodged betwixt two great boulders. So you have to infiltrate a Dwemer ruin to retrieve a Dwemer Satchel Bomb or two, which results in your destruction of the boulders.

END PART ONE

BEGIN PART TWO

You go back to Louis Beauchamp, who you originally found in a pub in Maar Gan, and he rewards you for your work with a bottle of Shadowbanish Wine, which comes from his adventures in Cyrodiil. It has a higher value than the normal Shadowbanish because it is at least sixty years old, and your best bet is to sell it.

Next, Louis asks you to partake in the journey with him. He seeks to go up to Marandus and recover an item of his stolen by his brother, who was always jealous of his wealth and power. You reach Marandus by Steamship, and you have to kill all of Jacques Beauchamp's guards, and distract Jacques so Louis can blow up Jacques' Airship, preventing the escape of the evil brother.

Before the Airship explodes, you rush aboard the Airship and retrieve the Beauchamp Treasure, an enchanted Dwemer Crossbow, which is semi-automatic. And 500 Dwemer Tracer (light effect) Bolts. For your help, Jacques gives you the treasures. Big Grin

END PART TWO
05-16-2007, 09:01 PM,

this reminds much of what you did in the mages guild as people have said so why not just a sect of mages in the guild who have started a say... Researchers Group have been investigating the dwemer and always have tasks to give, some of your quests to become Guildmaster could be intertwined with the Group. Perhaps in order to go up to a certain rank you must first complete like 6 quests for these guys and they're of course would be misc quests, errend type ones! Big Grin :goodjob:
~OBmon~
Founder of the Ocean Studios

Come join the Ocean Mod!
12-03-2007, 09:40 AM,

Thread Locked, No being Implemented.
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]