Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebbedin V 2.0
12-24-2006, 05:30 AM,

Umm... I bugged up the copy I had while I was trying to make it compatible with Silgrad_Tower ESM. Is there an easier way to do this?

Just for emphasis, all claims are to be made dependant only on Oblivion and Silgrad_Tower ESM's.
12-24-2006, 05:13 PM,

We may just need to make it all over again...
Lol what?
12-24-2006, 10:22 PM,

I'd rather not, there are other options.

(including sandor)
12-25-2006, 03:34 AM,

I would like a new regen generator developed, and I know what the town is like and it can be made again (along with the claims dependant on Ebbedin.esm and ReichParkeep.esm) Luckily, the Ferry isn't dependant on the two ESM's, so that can be re-inserted.

I would like to mess around with new, swampier trees than oblivion's default, they just didn't seem swampy enough.

We have new stuff now to be re-inserted to replace the originals, like buildings with holes in the floor.

And, to make a last change, I decided to make the old watchtower the inn it was in TES3, and the tavern next to it is run by the owners of the inn (the tavern is outdoors, it's not the big building)

I want Zarf's Imperial forts done soon too so I can re-make the outside of the East Empire base.

I was going to re-do the entire coast too to make it marshy, add some cattails in the water, and other swampy things everywhere.

I need to also get some more creatures in there too. So far all I have slated down in the creatures to be in there are the Will-o-the-wisp and the Mudcrab, so if anyone has any ideas please say so.

I'm going to also make use of Razorwing's Bitter Coast rocks, with some tweaking of course to make them look muckier, so I'll probably use the Blackwood rock textures on the new rocks.

I'd like a smoother landscape, not the big sloping hill in the center of the main island.

It will be attatched to SilgradTowerWorld ahead of time to save much tedious landscape shifting.

So, that is why it seems easier to start from scratch to me.

These few posts will be moved to a new thread (as soon as i figure out how to use my command of this board...)

(Oh craps, there goes half of this thread. Is there any place where I can learn to use these administrative option thingies?)
Lol what?
12-26-2006, 12:48 AM,

Two of the claims were already merged to Silgrad_Tower.esm, namingly the ferry and sandor's claim.