Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebbedin V 2.0
09-16-2006, 01:33 PM,
Ebbedin V 2.0
Hey y'all. Ebbedin is back, almost done. I just have one question. This whole time to edit Ebbedin I had a plugin making the changes to the Ebbedin Master File.

The point is: Would it be better to merge the plugin into the master file or convert Ebbedin.esm to Ebbedin.esp, then combine plugins then convert to master?
Lol what?
09-16-2006, 03:41 PM,
RE: Ebbedin V 2.0 V 2.0
Umm... :dunce: I think it'd be best just to merge to master. That is how I think things are usually done here...
09-16-2006, 06:19 PM,

Razorwing, you handle RP merging right? What would you do?
Lol what?
09-16-2006, 06:41 PM,

Elsweyr merges directly to Master, if you wanted to know, I think converting to plugin may provide more options, but I'd suggest just merge to master.
09-16-2006, 07:16 PM,

Gotcha. Thanks.
Lol what?
10-10-2006, 01:41 AM,

Hey, I want opinions here.

I was thinking to turn the island I put Sparrow's Shack on into a small neighborhood with 2 other houses.

This is a CS pic of the area with the two other shacks, Sparrow's in the middle.
Lol what?
10-10-2006, 02:00 AM,

It looks better and better every update. :pop:
10-10-2006, 02:11 AM,

Thanks. I've been putting off the release of this thing for a long time, and I apologize. I try to finish some things up every time, but then it seems I find a way to improve on it, so I start to work on that. I will try to get a new version out ASAP though. I just forget I'm supposed to leave some of this stuff to the modders here. I also made some unique objects too. I made a new silver texture for the golden statue in the center of Ebbedin to blend in with the darker appearance, as well as a new garden with sand moss textures and dark stone. I added a shipwreck on the island next to Sparrow's, good for a futute quest, as well as a cave entrance in the town you can find by going down the thin side passage next to Vares Manor. I am trying to also make unfurnished interiors that only have the rooms and the doors, and for the next release I am also hoping to have shack platforms by then. If not, they will stay floating there untl the release after.

And please, there are about 15 open claims, more to come, so I would enjoy some help. I'll keep an open claim in my sig, so if you want to claim something check there, the current one is the guard house, one of the more important ones.
Lol what?
10-10-2006, 06:46 PM,

It looks very nice! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-10-2006, 09:17 PM,

Here are some more pics:

Oh well, definately incomplete, and a chance of bugs, here is Ebbedin 2.0.
Lol what?