Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting Akavir and Cyrodiil
09-27-2006, 03:54 PM,
Connecting Akavir and Cyrodiil
I do have an idea for multiple connections between Akavir and Cyrodiil. Edolsian has several dungeons released in Cyrodiil. We could have a portal or two connecting one or two of his Akavir caves with one or two of his Cyrodiil caves.

He did remove the borders with his Gaelendryl mod. I can travel all over that map when I have that mod activated. So we could put a cave or two in other locations and have portals there too.

I can't wait to see what Edolsian comes up with next.
09-27-2006, 03:56 PM,
RE: Connecting Akavir and Cyrodiil
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
I do have an idea for multiple connections between Akavir and Cyrodiil. Edolsian has several dungeons released in Cyrodiil. We could have a portal or two connecting one or two of his Akavir caves with one or two of his Cyrodiil caves.

He did remove the borders with his Gaelendryl mod. I can travel all over that map when I have that mod activated. So we could put a cave or two in other locations and have portals there too.

I can't wait to see what Edolsian comes up with next.

You really shouldn't make it that simple. Perhaps series of quests would be better? Something to familiarize you with Akavir along the way.
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
09-27-2006, 03:57 PM,

Edolsian's mods are anything but simple. And it wouldn't be that hard to make being able to use those portals quest dependent, assuming we decide to use them.
09-27-2006, 08:31 PM,

*cough* I think we were going to use a boat...
Her eyes, though which crystal tears gave light,
shone like the moon in water, seen by night
09-27-2006, 08:53 PM,

We were going to use a boat for the initial trip to Akavir. We haven't settled on transportation back and forth after that though. We have thrown some ideas around though.
09-28-2006, 06:06 AM,
dungeons - who transport you about 4200 miles? I dont think so..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
09-28-2006, 08:26 AM,

Yeah boats are better,but dont make it a rowboat,make it a whole ship with an interior with people!,clone the bloated float!

Imagine,i could use the companion share mod to pick up some chicks of the boat and help me through akavir ;] LOL Big Grin
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
09-28-2006, 12:38 PM,
Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_

If you can't say something constructive, then don't post.
09-28-2006, 12:47 PM,
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
Quote:Originally posted by Krisi-_

If you can't say something constructive, then don't post.

I doubt Krisi was trying to insult you,or be inconstructive...
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
09-28-2006, 02:01 PM,
I've posted far worse.. and seen far worse..

thats is meant as constructive critizising... not because the idea is bad, it will just have people asking 'why blabla etc..' or 'how chould those dungeons tansport me that far?'.. A ship however.. wouldnt really get that..(possiblens some others who I dont think off....) and making the dungeon in close to expected scale whould be beyond the mod..

the bloated float, is a ship who wouldnt make that trip.. it being on builded and not having space where the people can move..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.