Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting Akavir and Cyrodiil
09-28-2006, 02:16 PM,

Hell,just clone any boat that can work Tongue
Become one of Hircines

...R.I.P. My Oblivion Character Shadow...
09-28-2006, 04:49 PM,

Mr. Suicide was working on a boat for us...I wonder where he is? Heven't seen him around in a while...
Her eyes, though which crystal tears gave light,
shone like the moon in water, seen by night
09-28-2006, 08:39 PM,

Yeah, that boat should have been finished by now, but it would be easy to make a boat myself.

After the boat trip we could just use a teleporter, a boat trip from Morrowind or Argonia to The west coast of Akavir will take 6 weeks Rolleyes

We will not connect Akavir to Cyrodiil with a long dungeon, that would be silly Big Grin
Akavir mod leader.
09-28-2006, 08:41 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
After the boat trip we could just use a teleporter, a boat trip from Morrowind or Argonia to The west coast of Akavir will take 6 weeks Rolleyes

Actually, it would be great to have that implemented. :yes:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
09-28-2006, 08:52 PM,

Yeah, i'm thinking about having a new teleporter in one of the mage guild buildings, they will ship another teleport device to Akavir with a ship of the East Empire Company.
That Company could then set up a trading post on one of the Tang Mo islands.
The Player would have to arrange the diplomatic mission to get the Tang Mo leader to allow the East Empire Company to use a small Tang Mo island Big Grin
Akavir mod leader.
09-28-2006, 08:56 PM,

Since Akavir is so big, I was thinking about one or two teleporters inside cave. That was the reason I made the initial post.
09-28-2006, 08:57 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
Since Akavir is so big, I was thinking about one or two teleporters inside cave. That was the reason I made the initial post.

But why cave teleports? Other things would seem more..... real. ?(
09-28-2006, 08:59 PM,

Its an idea, that doesn't mean its going to happen. Even if it does, it probably wouldn't be in the way I initially proposed.
09-28-2006, 09:06 PM,

I think that if there where teleporters in in caves, they would have been found and exploited for invasions a long time ago.
But we do need the teleporters.
Akavir mod leader.
09-28-2006, 09:06 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
Its an idea, that doesn't mean its going to happen. Even if it does, it probably wouldn't be in the way I initially proposed.

I see. Well, usually stuff happens when mod leader and it's 2nd in command agree on it. Wink