Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
As Founder and Leader, please read and respond.
09-28-2006, 07:50 PM,
As Founder and Leader, please read and respond.
In light of previous events, I see that maybe I do not comprehend exactly how I am faring as the leader of this mod. Please tell me what I am doing wrong and hopefully what I have done right. Please, team, be honest with me. I want to improve.
09-28-2006, 08:07 PM,
RE: As Founder and Leader, please read and respond.
as I'm not a very much active member of BM, I havent seen much.. but being active and taking up things who need descusion(aswell as getting/doing modeling done..), does go a long way for me.. If I'd been into Black Marsh, witch I'm afraid I'm not..
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
09-28-2006, 08:14 PM,

I do try, but maybe not hard enough. Thanks for the comment Kristi-
09-28-2006, 08:26 PM,

I feel our mod would benefit if you were here more often... I can take care of things but I think that your increased presence would do the mod good. I think you just aren't around often enough... and gotta keep track of our thread in ESForums... I have attracted a few people there
09-28-2006, 08:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I feel our mod would benefit if you were here more often... I can take care of things but I think that your increased presence would do the mod good. I think you just aren't around often enough... and gotta keep track of our thread in ESForums... I have attracted a few people there

I agree on that. I didn't really know you were in charge until I saw that you moderate this section of the forums. Big Grin
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
09-28-2006, 10:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Really, I didn't know ES has posted on that thread. I'll have to check that out. I wish I could have more free time, but I should use more of it for this mod.
09-29-2006, 02:38 AM,

Don't try too hard, you'll burn yourself out if you try to devout more time than you have.
09-29-2006, 02:58 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mr_NineBall
Don't try too hard, you'll burn yourself out if you try to devout more time than you have.
well, in the later high school - college times... having the problem of possibly burning yourself out is not uncommon... Swedishfish has a lot of things to do I'm sure, and tries to uphold all of them, it's tough, I know how it is.... :yes:

but you're right, burning yourself out is like over-exercising
it has bad initial consequences as well as unforseen adverse effects in the future...
09-29-2006, 03:19 AM,

Yeah, it wasn't too bad. I seemed to find time to do everything but now I'm involved in the creation of an actual game through resources provided by the university. I'm in the Art and writing program, and if they use my stuff, it counts as being legally published.
09-30-2006, 03:54 AM,

I know what it is to be busy. Belive me. If you know how much I do with modding alone, then factor in the pressing matters of real life(I would rather not discuss) Then you would know. The thing is, I know that I can't finish a TC overnight. I take it step by step. What I often do is I try to find a way to incorporate everything I do, at school, or at home, into modding. When I draw a picture at school, it's concept art. When I'm in math, I try to learn new ways to handle the CS, when I have Idel time at school, I read up on lore. It's always good to have a book with you, so you know your NEVER wasting time. You can print out lore fiction and read it when you have idel time. This thing is learning how to milk every second of you life for what it's worth. If you can do this, then I say your fit to be the leader of this glorious mod. You know how I feel about your amount of time spent on the forums talking with me, but take what I said into consideration.
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors