Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TES4: Vvardenfell - SIGN UP HERE!
01-04-2007, 03:14 PM,
RE: TES4 Vvardenfell - SIGN UP HERE!
Hey guys, new here. This is my most anticipated mod, and i'd really like to contribute. I used to do a lot of interiors for TES 3 a few years ago, and i'll happily contribute to this project....
01-04-2007, 08:29 PM,

sweet, a modder!
welcome to TES4 Vvardenfell Stratguy! When the heightmapping is totally complete, we'll be starting on the Bitter Coast :yes:
01-08-2007, 11:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Pjstaab, would you like to help out with our Maar Gan? its been slow progress there, if you want to help, your assistance would be greatly appreciated..
:bounce:
Sorry for my vacation, Shortly after signing up my band trip to Los Angeles took place and right after that I had semester tests and with all that I forgot about this. I uninstalled oblivion because of my POS comp that can barely run it but I guess I could install it just to use the CS.
01-09-2007, 02:56 AM,

:goodjob: thanks for your devotion :yes:
01-09-2007, 08:54 PM,

i'd love to help out.
I can:
Detail the landscapes (place out statics like rocks and ingredients)
Create cities and their house interiors (but not the radio active AI Tongue)
Create caves
Write dialogues (but not add speech)

Let me do Ald-Ruhn, i love that place Smile
01-09-2007, 08:59 PM,

Welcome!

Quote:Originally posted by Caemlyn
Let me do Ald-Ruhn, I love that place Smile
aight, let's discuss this in a PM, I'd like to talk to you more personally on that :yes:
not saying you will or will not get the claim, just need to talk about it with you since you so interested in it

so yeah PM me and call it 'Caemlyn Aldruhn Claim' or something
01-15-2007, 03:50 PM,

okay i've sent the PM, still waiting for a reply.
I've got no redora models for oblivion and i don't know where to get them, and without the redoran interior models (like the huts themselves and the redoran walls..etc) i've got no chance at constructing any interiors. and i can't do the exterior on my own, cause i don't know of any function to move/copy landmasses so i'll need plugins of whatever parts of Vvardenfell is already made so i can know where to form it.

and of course i'll need to know of anything that is not supposed to be like it was in tes3
01-16-2007, 01:02 AM,

I can model in blender somewhat and I have skills in PS CS2 and the Constrution Set I would love to help though my time is limited and my comp is only half working so I might not be able to do that much at the start but I would love to help.
01-16-2007, 01:08 AM,

awesome, wellcome!
I am unsure as to how to convert blender to useable in TES4 but I'm sure it can be done. As for Photoshop CS2, its a very good program, you intend on texturing? We'll need some texturing for sure when more models are made and for retex... and having skills in general modding is great.

Caemlyn, I PMed you in response :yes:
01-28-2007, 09:41 AM,

Hi guys! I'd love to help - I'm waiting for this mod to be finished since it has been started!
I can:
Build cities in TES CS
Make & edit VIDEO!
So, if you need someone who would make videos for your mod (like intro, logo, some mid-videos for story, etc.) and/or make cities (build, for example, Vivec, NOT to build the buildings - only to arrange them) ? please PM me, I?d like to help you ? but mostly with video, OK?
PS: Sorry for grammar if something wrong ? I?m from Russia, I only learn it Wink
Optimise!
---------------------------
PS: Would like to translate your "TES IV: Vvardenfell" mod on Russian with a help of some friends =)