Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST 1.5 - The Tower Awaits! (Bug Report)
12-02-2006, 04:01 PM,
ST 1.5 - The Tower Awaits! (Bug Report)
--Note: This list is no longer up to date, please search for a more recent version on the Dungeon forum--

black[/hr]Silgrad_Tower.esm

black[/hr]

Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR

EDIT TID: It only looks as if you can go through; but there should probably be something indicating the player can't go through.

If the player wanted, they could swim right out of the city. Get a gate up there or something. (See pic) NOTE: Will be fixed for the next release.

Originally posted by Geniel -here-
I think I've found a bug. I'm starting a new character, and when I activated the door to the sewers using Baurus' key, I got a quest popup saying this:
"Old Rats don't learn new tricks. I have found the source of the rats, they seem to be coming from the north-east part of the sewers of Soluthis."

Originally posted by TheImperialDragon

Minor ESM contaminations, need to be fixed for Modder File.

LIGH FireOpenSmall640 type
CONT ChestVendorBooks01
(?) CONT winebarrel
DOOR sewerManholeCover01

Originally posted by TheImperialDragon

Guards' armour is corrupted or something, it won't load. I'll look into it.
EDIT: This is because the game was pointing to a non-existing folder, I fixed it in the ESP in this post

62. When working on my exterior claim, I found this, an opening in the mesh, when you look at it at the right angle.

63. Get rid of door to sewer in front of Reich Parkeep's south-east entrance.

64. Velothi Tileset needs to be fixed. PitCorner us causing the CS to crash.

65.Newheim's Heirloom needs to be removed from ReichParkeep26.

66. The Redoran bridge isn't quite working... Several NPC's fell through it, and I fell through it...

67. Originally reported by Seniosh
The lighting on the Velothi Brazier seems messed up. There is no visible light source, and the light is coming from the very center of the brazier. Plus it's really really weak.

68. Originally reported by TheImperialDragon
Wrong interior model for Soluthis0207, replace with non-basement model.

black[/hr]Reich_Parkeep.esm

black[/hr]

Guards need arrest dialogue if not Imperial male.

Originally reported by TheImperialDragon
Why does the boar container have ownership? How does he get loose? Why do the villagers attack him when I attack him?

http://static.filefront.com/images/perso...hwfzju.jpg

After resting for 13 hours (unlucky number :O ), this guy started following me around everywhere in the South District... I think the AI may need to be reviewed for this character.

http://static.filefront.com/images/perso...ucnerr.jpg

Collision needs to be fixed fo the Veothi tileset pieces, mostly the pit pieces.

Originally reported by JONJONAUG

*NOTE: JONJONAUG has graciously offered to help us correct the dialogue. Smile
12-02-2006, 04:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
If the player wanted, they could swim right out of the city. Get a gate up there or something. (See pic)

EDIT: Just another one, very small, but if we're in Morrowind we should rename all of the clams in the water to Kollops.

Don't worry, players can't go through the opening.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-02-2006, 04:32 PM,

that list is probably depressing for alot of people to look at lol.

but someone has to do the testing. Nice that there isnt two pages of errors being reported...

:yes:
'People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.'

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod
12-02-2006, 04:58 PM,

That problem is easily fixed. Now, what should we do about seeing through the opening?
Lol what?
12-02-2006, 05:03 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DoomsKnight
that list is probably depressing for a lot of people to look at lol.

but someone has to do the testing. Nice that there isn't two pages of errors being reported...

:yes:

The silver ones are fixed.
12-02-2006, 05:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
That problem is easily fixed. Now, what should we do about seeing through the opening?

As far as I'm concerned there is no problem with the harbor wall piece. I made it exactly like I wanted it to be (save for the vertex shading).

black[/hr]
I would suggest deleting all the old greyed out entries to give the list a better overview.

#14. This is critique of a model, not a bug. It shouldn't be on this list.

#15. You fixed that when you discovered it was the rose basket on the bridge that caused it, right?

#30a. That broadsheet is no longer in that interior in ST v1. Old image | New image

#35. This isn't a bug report, it's advice to modders. It shouldn't be on the list.

#37. I'm sure I fixed that.

#42. Oh ok, I didn't know there was a problem with them. I'll look into it.

#45. The important models have distant LOD in ST v1.

#46. This was fixed at the same time.

#47. If the problem was because of the old Redoran mediumwall entrances - which indeed blocked the player from going through them - then the problem is solved in ST v1 since I completely remodelled the entrances.

#49. I wasn't able to reproduce the error in my playtest, but I'll take another (more detailed) look at the bridge.

#51. Fixed in ST v1.

#52. This was because of the normal map. The plant doesn't have a normal map in the new version, which isn't ideal, but it stops this error from occuring.

#53. Fixed in ST v1.

#54. I guess it's fixed.

#55. Yup they do now. The urn even has a custom sound effect :dance:

#56. It doesn't sound like a bug, more like him having a good time? Big Grin

#59. This isn't a bug report, it's IATE's opinion. One can agree or disagree, but it shouldn't be on the list as a bug.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
12-02-2006, 06:32 PM,

Relaying a bug reported by Geniel in the ESF release thread:

Quote:Originally posted by Geniel -here-
I think I've found a bug. I'm starting a new character, and when I activated the door to the sewers using Baurus' key, I got a quest popup saying this:
"Old Rats don't learn new tricks. I have found the source of the rats, they seem to be coming from the north-east part of the sewers of Soluthis."
Angel mired in filth
12-02-2006, 07:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I would suggest deleting all the old greyed out entries to give the list a better overview.

#14. This is critique of a model, not a bug. It shouldn't be on this list.

#15. You fixed that when you discovered it was the rose basket on the bridge that caused it, right?

#30a. That broadsheet is no longer in that interior in ST v1. Old image | New image

#35. This isn't a bug report, it's advice to modders. It shouldn't be on the list.

#37. I'm sure I fixed that.

#42. Oh ok, I didn't know there was a problem with them. I'll look into it.

#45. The important models have distant LOD in ST v1.

#46. This was fixed at the same time.

#47. If the problem was because of the old Redoran mediumwall entrances - which indeed blocked the player from going through them - then the problem is solved in ST v1 since I completely remodelled the entrances.

#49. I wasn't able to reproduce the error in my playtest, but I'll take another (more detailed) look at the bridge.

#51. Fixed in ST v1.

#52. This was because of the normal map. The plant doesn't have a normal map in the new version, which isn't ideal, but it stops this error from occuring.

#53. Fixed in ST v1.

#54. I guess it's fixed.

#55. Yup they do now. The urn even has a custom sound effect :dance:

#56. It doesn't sound like a bug, more like him having a good time? Big Grin

#59. This isn't a bug report, it's IATE's opinion. One can agree or disagree, but it shouldn't be on the list as a bug.

Whatever you say. =) On it.
12-02-2006, 09:24 PM,

Okay, fixed a few bugs, namely... 30, 44, 56, and 61.

61 will be silver, just so we can keep a record of it, because technically, it isn't fixed until the next release.
12-02-2006, 09:49 PM,

Where will the list of fixed bugs live? I understand that nobody wants to see those cluttering up the list of existing bugs, but it would be nice to have a list so everyone can see what has been fixed.

BTW is this the thread to report possible bugs or odd behaviors?

Thanks,
Steve