Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST 1.5 - The Tower Awaits! (Bug Report)
12-09-2006, 05:49 AM,

When working on my exterior claim, I found this, an opening in the mesh, when you look at it at the right angle.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
12-09-2006, 06:45 AM,

Aah yes, that one. I noticed it about a month ago and wrote it down on my to-do-list, but unfortunately the update didn't make it in time for the release. I'll be sure to fix it in time for next one, thanks for reminding me.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-10-2006, 02:20 AM,

Right, I suppose I should admit, I forgot to remove the dungeon door to the sewer (the door was a shortcut into the sewer, for testing purposes).

So... Just to remove that... I'll prepare an ESP that removes the door.
12-10-2006, 03:34 AM,

ATTACHED

This should remove that door from the game.
12-12-2006, 02:04 PM,

#62 is solved with the model update pack I posted in The Source. Smile

black[/hr]

There are two copies of the same book text in the mod. Namely, "Invocations of Azura", one entered by HeIsTheDarkness (StHeDFInvocationofAzura) and one entered by Axen (STBkInvocationAzura). I would suggest we keep Axen's entry since it figures in the 'guide to the usage of Morrowind books' list. But if possible I would suggest using HITD's book text instead of Axen's, since HITD put one of those cool letters at the start. So what I guess I'm suggesting is copying his text and pasting it into Axen's entry in the CS, then deleting HITD's entry.

I came across it while going through the book lists for creating new book models. I don't see anything hindering me from completing the book model library in the next couple of days, and thanks to my newfound skills in havok'ing and normalmapping I dare say they'll be quite a sight. Sandor, in the update esp I thought I'd make to change the model references for the book entries, should I also go through the cells where books have already been placed and fix their location? I don't mind at all of course, but I figured it'd be best if I checked first.

Edit: I think the same is true with
STJJSHC28TheArcturianHeresy || STBkArcturianHeresy.
STJJSHC28BookManyHeadedTalos || STJJSOL0306JungleEasterEgg
STBkTheMonomyth || STJJSHC28BookMonomyth
StHeDFThePigChildren || Book4RarePigChildren (it was already in the game)
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
12-13-2006, 03:24 AM,

"STBkSamarStarloversJournal" is a unique book from Battlespire and that that journal should be found in present-day Morrowind sounds nigh-on impossible.

I'm working on the update esp now, hooking up the new book models. Sandor, should I go ahead and do this and the changes in my previous post above through that esp?
Angel mired in filth
12-13-2006, 11:02 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Sandor, should I go ahead and do this and the changes in my previous post above through that esp?
That's fine. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-26-2006, 04:30 AM,

Need to know, is anybody else having problems with some of the Velothi tileset pieces? My CS complains about one of those NiNode things being unreadable. :/ It was working before the latest release, at least. :confused:

EDIT: And the CS crashed.
01-03-2007, 12:09 AM,

StFurnDunPoorStool01BLR, that one has three different seating orientations, which means that three NPC's will be able to sit on that one stool all at once overlapping eachother. :alert: At least, that is what would usually happen... Looking at benches and regular chairs. Since the stool only has room for one person, it will need to be only one seating orientation per EditorID.
01-03-2007, 11:51 AM,

TheImperialDragon:
(1) Would you be able to find out which tileset piece is causing that error?
(2) Aaaah. Back when I set them up I thought they looked glitchy (overlapping, as you say), but I didn't know if that caused any problems. I know a bit more about NifSkope now than I did then though, so (*knock on wood*) I think I can fix it.
Angel mired in filth