Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ST 1.5 - The Tower Awaits! (Bug Report)
02-12-2007, 03:19 PM,

Everything in an internal release should be considered work-in-progress. I appreciate bug reports about my models, but 98% of the obvious errors are just things I haven't got to yet. Like the specularity on many of the normal maps I created.

The Velothi Brazier is supposed to be used together with a flame activator, like for instance StRwLightRedoranLightpostFire (image). The brazier itself is a light object just to make it easier to find. The light it emits should have little or no effect when basking in the glow of a fire activator (which it should always do).

Please do cap a screenshot of the bridge collision bug, that would help me track down the problem. I didn't notice any problems when I tested it.

The urn on my comp isn't missing any textures, but it's possible I forgot to send in that version of the nif. Does the one on your comp say it was last edited on Jan 17th 2007? If it doesn't I probably forgot and will include them in the next update.

black[/hr]

I'd like to report this glitch in the landscape in the worldspace ReichParkeepREAL. I don't know if it matters since that worldspace will be gone eventually, but I thought I'd report it just the same. You never know.

[Image: th_ReichParkeepREAL_-15.jpg]
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-12-2007, 06:27 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Please do cap a screenshot of the bridge collision bug, that would help me track down the problem. I didn't notice any problems when I tested it.

I posted this screenshot a while ago.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-12-2007, 09:12 PM,

No, the urn was last modified on the 12th, NIFSkope reports that "textures\st\urnplain01.dds" is missing.
02-12-2007, 09:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I posted this screenshot a while ago.

Yes I remember that, and that was what prompted me to model the Redoran bridge (the one based on TOYB's concept) rather than fix the error with them. I'm going to delete the blue bridges and replace them with Redoran bridges.

TheImperialDragon: Ok, so it was as I had feared then. I have all five of them finalized now and will include them in the next update I send in. The havok'd one was fun but challenging.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-13-2007, 01:58 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
After getting the update before last, I couldn't start oblivion, it would go to the loading screen and freeze. Same with the newest update. After some snooping around, I found that it only happens with MMM on too.
The problem kind of fixed itself. Everything works fine with MMM 2, and most people with MMM have MMM 2, so its all good.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
03-13-2007, 02:06 AM,

After getting the update before last, I couldn't start oblivion, it would go to the loading screen and freeze. Same with the newest update. After some snooping around, I found that it only happens with MMM on too.
The problem kind of fixed itself. Everything works fine with MMM 2, and most people with MMM have MMM 2, so its all good.

Except you forget that it isn't always with MMM, there are cases where some people have never gone near MMM, yet still had this problem.

Oblivion Mod Manager reportedly fixes the problem.