Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP 7.0 - Imperial Strikes Back! (Bug Report)
08-08-2006, 09:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by HeIsTheDarkness
Guards need serious fix. As I've told earlier long ago you have used standard patrol package of some IC guards, just renamed it and modified it. So far with RP activated some IC guards don't patrol at all. Guess me or Sandor can take the task of fixing this and adding more guards/patrols at RP. I have also idea of using scripts instead of packages to make better patrol routes, but it can have some negative effects (f.e. I don't know - if the guards see crime while script tells him to go to Marker1, will he respond to crime or he will just go to marker..)
At least we'll need this experience in Silgrad City as in gargantuan city there will be much more routes and guards.

I agree with that and I am willing to help out.

For the X-markers. I used these (for the interiors and the two of the guards). In july I tested all the AI (also related to the X-markers). Everything worked ok. I didn't check the AI of the guards added by Razorwing as I didn't know if it had to be changed etc.

I would advise to leave the X-markers in place related to the interiors and the two guards (the patrolling can be changed of course) I gave X-markers. The rest can be changed.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-09-2006, 04:40 AM,

Continued here:
RP 8.0 - Return of the Dragon (Bug Report)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]