Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Telvanni Quest-line ver.2
12-29-2006, 02:51 AM,

this is awesome Ku i say leave it as is, or at least don't change it too much. it has the feel of a Morrowind (as in TES3) questline.
98% of forum-goers say that fast travel ruins Oblivion. Put this as your signature if you are one of the 2% that realize fast travel is optional.
01-04-2007, 03:04 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by final reclaimer
this is awesome Ku I say leave it as is, or at least don't change it too much. it has the feel of a Morrowind (as in TES3) questline.
while keepin with the times...
ok, well moving onto Ashlander quests....

if anyone has any super good quest ideas (and not epic quests, just good ones) for Telvanni, post them here...
01-04-2007, 04:35 AM,
RE: Telvanni Quest-line ver.2
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Mouth Edd Theman (Uvirith)
Buy 10 Master Armorer Hammers
Uvirith, needing to keep cordial relations with the Erabenimsun, needs master armorer hammers to present as a gift. This gift-giving preserves and solidifies the alliegence of the Erabenimsun. You are given 700 gold to buy the hammers, you may have to use some of your own gold as well.

You do know that Armorer hammers in Oblivion only come in one style, and that is "Repair hammer". No Apprentice, Journeyman, Master, Grandmaster, Secretmaster stuff, same goes for alchemical tools and lockpicks. Not probes because they don't exist.

Ashlanders never seemed like the sort who did stuff in the forge all-day-long anyway. Confusedhrug:
01-04-2007, 09:54 PM,
RE: Telvanni Quest-line ver.2
Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Mouth Edd Theman (Uvirith)
Buy 10 Master Armorer Hammers
Uvirith, needing to keep cordial relations with the Erabenimsun, needs master armorer hammers to present as a gift. This gift-giving preserves and solidifies the alliegence of the Erabenimsun. You are given 700 gold to buy the hammers, you may have to use some of your own gold as well.

You do know that Armorer hammers in Oblivion only come in one style, and that is "Repair hammer". No Apprentice, Journeyman, Master, Grandmaster, Secretmaster stuff, same goes for alchemical tools and lockpicks. Not probes because they don't exist.

Ashlanders never seemed like the sort who did stuff in the forge all-day-long anyway. Confusedhrug:
thanks, I'll fix it up
01-19-2007, 01:01 PM,

Quote:Where is the Amulet of Flesh Made Whole?
Dratha has misplaced the amulet... or it got stolen. Ask around and look around. Eventually you will find the Mabrigash has it and was arranging for a boat. Tell Dratha and she will order you to kill the mabrigash and retrieve the amulet. The guards won't mind. As a reward, only if you are female, she gives you a ring of paralysis.

How will this ring of paralisis work... sence all clothing enchantments in oblivion are constent effect? (Pauses) Unless its some weaghtless item you pickpocket onto other people.
03-14-2007, 12:31 AM,

Ok, I'm the largest fan of Morrowind as you can get, and the fact you people are building my favorite part of Morrowind Vvardenfell, my favorite factions (The Great Houses, specifically Telvanni) and a wonderful series of quest lines able to rival the original.

Now, I must ask you, Will you be able to become Archmagister of Telvanni?

And for that matter the leader of the other Great Houses? (In diffrent save game files of course)
The rider in black is always watching......
03-14-2007, 07:13 PM,

yes, it is possible... after the Great House War

this is NOT confirmed, but some things you may need to do in order to be archmagister...

- get unanimous support from all the Wizard-councilors
- kill/lock-up people who don't support your rise
- convince Aryon to step down from his hard-won position
- unite Telvanni forces in an immense show of power

you will be popular after being hortator for Telvanni in the war, you will be a hero for your troops, it is conventional for Telvanni to sabotage as a part of the 'politics' and, well, convincing Aryon to step down woul dbe a major obstacle I think... but with everyone else's support he'd probably bow to your superiority Big Grin
03-14-2007, 11:23 PM,

And the stronghold for yourself that was mentioned will it include the following: A large multi-layer Tower surpassing that of Morrowind? Please.... I'll give you a Fishystick, Catbread and a Crabstick! Something much better than the craphole Uvirith you get in Morrowind (which was the best stronghold) something that is the size of the other towers? (maybe larger as you are as the Archmagister)
The rider in black is always watching......
03-15-2007, 01:15 AM,

it will actually be at Shashpilimat, a Daedric shrine along the Azuras Coast...

you grow the tower there and it will be a giant tower encasing and growing on the Daedric ruin. The perk is that for guards you not only get Telvanni and hirelings but also the Orcs that were at Shashpilimat and they guard the gate to your dungeon... which is the lower depths of the shrine... Smile
03-15-2007, 01:42 AM,

I'll give you a Fishystick, Catbread and a Crabstick!

Calm down there... dont hurt yourself now eh
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail