Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gideon - Holes in the mud (Open)
01-05-2007, 08:10 PM,
Gideon - Holes in the mud (Open)
Note: This needs a retex, or a new model for the "Parcels".

The Quest begins, if you are in the Gideon Lowerclass district. In a back area you are aproached by an Argonian mage (named Ysh'mr). He tells you that his companion Bo'hitk has "Fallen" and he needs someone else to take his place, and that you look like a person who could carry a few pounds.

You agree to help him (or don't, but then you can pick up the quest at any time).

He tells you to go into Rhgir's Shack next to him, inside you will find a hatch, go down the hatch and Rhgir will meet you, he will instruct you on what to do next.

You do as he says and go down the Hatch (into what looks like a large cave system, with other hatchs around and through it) and talk to Rhgir.

He intructs you to go to each ladder and take the parcel each person gives you. You are then to take the parcels to me so that I may check the weights, then once I have take them up to Ysh'mr who will be waiting in Rhgir's Shack.

(This operation now begins to look very shifty).

You go take all the parcels they are waiting at the bottom of the ladders (the hatches are locked, and each one requires a key) then give them to Rhgir who checks the weights and gives the parcels back to you to give to Ysh'mr.

When you give them to Ysh'mr he thanks you and gives you the small sum of $50 he then says you won't be needed again as Bo'Hitk should be better by tommorow and that he will continue to take out the garbage. He warns the warns you about Holes in the mud, they can be very slippery, and it how Bo'Hitk took his fall.

So in the end you where only taking out the Garbage!

End.
01-06-2007, 01:26 AM,

haha i was expecting something sneaky to happen. nice work.
98% of forum-goers say that fast travel ruins Oblivion. Put this as your signature if you are one of the 2% that realize fast travel is optional.
02-05-2010, 01:27 AM,

I just wanted to bring this old quest to everyone's attention now that Gideon is close to being finished. I think it's really good.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-05-2010, 05:31 AM,

xD I Lol'd... Good Quest
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-01-2011, 05:20 PM,

I still think that this one would be a good quest to do. Simple to make, and with a humorous twist.

09-01-2011, 07:07 PM,

Yes, and we're a bit short of Gideon quests...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-01-2011, 09:52 PM,

Good point. I will see if I can come up with some more / adapt existing ones to Gideon.