Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open claims: Jarnhald
07-29-2005, 06:20 PM,
Open claims: Jarnhald
Open claims in Jarnhald Mountains.

1. Ulfthred Village:
The village consists of four homes, using the exterior models and rotation noted in the screenshot below. Click on it for a better view. You'll need to know the rotation when setting up the NorthMarker in the interior. None of the four houses have interiors, and we'd be delighted if anyone wants to claim them. If you want to alter something that's already there, to better suit your creative desires, I'm sure we can work it out.

Ulfthred is a Nord enclave on Dunmer soil and has survived mostly because the Dunmer have no interest in the frozen, inhospitable land. The villagers meek out an existence by hunting and rearing bristleback, and may or may not engage in limited trade with Skyrim to the west. The only real restriction when modding here is to keep the NPCs and the style Nordic, as they really have nothing to do with Morrowind.

Three NPCs wander about in the village. Click to see what they look like.
Bjorn Ironfist
Skar Frostmane
Sher Frostmane

* There are two houses that don't have any NPC owners yet; the girly one second from the left, and the one on the right. I've taken the suggestions from the picture and made them law Wink; 26.07.05 QF
Ed.Rw 050726, 21:20 C.E.T: Right on! We answer only to God... barely :]

* The doors are already placed in the exterior models, so you can't hook up the exterior to the interior. But please do hook up the interior with the exterior world (add a pink arrow outside the house you've made an interior for), to avoid potential misunderstandings.

[Image: Jarnhald_Mountains_Ulfthred_Village_Clai...75x224.jpg]

2. Ulfthred Tomb:
This Nordic tomb lies just outside Ulfthred village, and lacks an interior. It uses the exterior model "Ex_BM_tomb_02" for the entrance, at 360 rotation. Feel free to make it as large and elaborate as you want. The villagers have lived there for centuries and plenty of people have lived and died since they immigrated from Skyrim.
[Image: thumb_Jarnhald_Mountains_Ulfthred_Villag...d_Tomb.jpg]

5. Misc. empty exteriors around Jarnhald Region, open for claiming
*sigh* Hehe ... if we don't find volunteers for the caves, we can call to the higher powers and ask for an avalanche, sealing the entrance(s) for ever; 30.07.05 QF

[Image: thumb_Jarnhald_Exteriors_for_claiming_1_...27%2C5.jpg][Image: thumb_Jarnhald_Exteriors_for_claiming_2_...28%2C6.jpg][Image: thumb_Jarnhald_Exteriors_for_claiming_3_...29%2C2.jpg][Image: thumb_Jarnhald_Exteriors_for_claiming_4_...28%2C3.jpg][Image: thumb_Jarnhald_Exteriors_for_claiming_5_...29%2C4.jpg]

1. open for claiming
2. Quentin
3. open for claiming
4. Sparrow
5. open for claiming

Granted to Ben Vagara
3. Daedric Shrine devoted to Mehrunes Dagon:
A daedric shrine on the border to Skyrim (more or less). For inspiration on what references you can draw upon when creating the interior:
Mehrunes Dagon (God of Destruction): Popular Daedric power. He is associated with natural dangers like fire, earthquakes, and floods. In some cultures, though, Dagon is merely a god of bloodshed and betrayal. He is an especially important deity in Morrowind, where he represents its near-inhospitable terrain.

Granted to Ben Vagara
4. Natural cavern in -27, 4:
Using the black gate door, this place could be particularly suiting as an animal den, but anything that makes sense would be good.
[Image: thumb_Jarnhald_Exteriors_for_claiming_7_...29%2C4.jpg] [Image: thumb_Jarnhald_Exteriors_for_claiming_6_...27%2C4.jpg]
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-07-2005, 07:52 PM,

Attached to this post is an overview map of Jarnhald Mountains. I'll never be able to update the map that's on the website (I lost the source files) and I can't get the "CreateMaps" function in the console to work for me either, so at the moment I'm stumped as to what to do. I sure don't plan to stitch together 200+ screenshots to create a new full map, the last one took me a week to make.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-17-2008, 07:41 PM,

I moved this form the archive so we might all see it, its only to be used as historical reference

Dis-regard the Cave and Shrine entries as they are completed

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories