Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things we have and need
01-30-2007, 10:59 PM,

Related info to this thread.

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
So, that is why it seems easier to start from scratch to me.
My question. When are you're going to start with Ebbedin on the Silgrad Tower land?

I think it would be great (to see SACarrow's shacks in-game and) to see Ebbedin (as a town) in our mod.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-31-2007, 06:17 AM,

Well, seeing as I should be taking a more active role in Ebbedin (IMO) as co-mayor or vice-mayor, I should help with this too.

IAMTHEEMPEROR: I think there are some Bitter Coast trees in the latest Source release (I'm not positive), so if there are some, then that would be a fine start.

Working from an ESM won't work for this too well (I think we know this by now), so we'd have to continue exchanging a plugin if we were to work on this together, but it's your call.

How's the best way to set the city up? I think it could be made better this time (as there's always room to make anything better IMO), I think it needs more of a rural feel to it. Poor but humble (so to speak), sort of giving it that nice "Welcome home" feel... what I was thinking anyway. What do you think?
02-01-2007, 12:33 PM,

Rusty Weapons anyone, get them Here
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
02-02-2007, 12:09 AM,

I would like to avoid using other's work, I'd like to show our players something that no one can find in any other mod than ST. So other mods being used would be minimal at best.
Lol what?
02-02-2007, 09:00 AM,

Thats ok Cool
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-31-2007, 01:34 PM,

I have been learning to texture latley, you may have noticed at tessource, so i was thinkin' maybe I could help here. I know its been a while since this topic was posted in but I just remebered about it.
05-31-2007, 05:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by InsanitySorrow
I have been learning to texture latley, you may have noticed at tessource, so I was thinkin' maybe I could help here. I know its been a while since this topic was posted in but I just remebered about it.

TheImperialDragon took over mayorship of Ebbedin some time ago so this thread is kinda outdated, but I know of at least one open texture request for Ebbedin. The following is from Open jobs for texturers:

Quote:Gnisis - Ebbedin Ferry
As posted by TheImperialDragon:
The Bloated Float models need to be retextured/recoloured for Ebbedin. It needs to look worn and dirty by comparison to the regular model, and the name plank(s) should read "Ferry" as opposed to "The Bloated Float". Don't alter the mesh (the interior was already made). It's fairly straightforward. Post in this thread if you're interested in taking this up. Smile

If you're interested in that job perhaps the discussion can continue over there Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]